Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On with NFCU about BT - The Deal

tag
tussking
Established Contributor

On with NFCU about BT - The Deal

It originally went out via mail to select members - They have recently targeted members internally through the "offers tab" - It is NOT available to all members.

Discharged BK7 - 7.16.15
Current Fico8 - (8.2022) EX - 744/EQ - 728/TU - 740
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: On with NFCU about BT - The Deal

try calling. i talked to two different people and they said it wasn't at first but will be (or maybe is now? i didn't get exact dates)
Message 2 of 10
BigBS
Senior Contributor

Didn't get the original e-mail nor do I have it under my Offers.  Just used the 2.99% BT offer on both cards and paid them off.  Like the speed with which they process BTs.

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 3 of 10
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@BigBS wrote:

Didn't get the original e-mail nor do I have it under my Offers.  Just used the 2.99% BT offer on both cards and paid them off.  Like the speed with which they process BTs.

+1

I also took the 2.99% offer, and like you I didn't get the offer for 0% (it's also not on my 'offers' tab, either).  It seems those of us who took the last offer didn't get this one (which is a great data point for future knowledge).

I'll also add that when I took the 2.99% deal, my BT was also done with lightning-speed; I was extremely pleased as well.  Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 10
SisterGirl
Established Contributor

I received the 0% APR offer first via email, then a couple of weeks later came a large postcard....and I've yet to see it under my offers tab.

SisterGirl
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the postcard. No email, nothing under "Offers." In fact, my "Offers" tab says I don't have any offers and has for the past 10 days or so... there's usually 4 or 5 things there.

Anyway, took advantage of the 0%.

Message 6 of 10
tussking
Established Contributor

Please explain...You didnt get the snail mail offer nor did you under offers online ?

Discharged BK7 - 7.16.15
Current Fico8 - (8.2022) EX - 744/EQ - 728/TU - 740
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

post card = snail mail
Message 8 of 10
jwduke
Regular Contributor

I received the postcard, that said I needed to do the 0% transfers by April, 30th

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: FICO- 798 (02/21/18)
Goal Score: 800+ All Three

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 9 of 10
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

My partner received the 0% offer on his card but I did not receive it for any of my 3 cards.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.