Established Contributor
nicemann

Re: One Last Prime Card - Suggestions?

They did pull EX on me.  Unfortuntly all of my applications I applied for pulled EX.  Must be an AZ thing.  Really hurting me with that.  Guess I will have to wait for the letter then call back and try some more sweet talking.
As of 04/23/2011 - 731 for EQ FICO
As of 03/02/2012 - 779 for TU FICO
As of 12/2010 - 720 - 729 For EX (Chase FICO Score Provided by EX)
Established Contributor
nicemann

rbbyrbsn wrote:
if you r bargian hunter ,look into citi cash returns, on the most basic level it %1 with automatic $50 redeemptions by check . I already have Discover More but after looking to citi's offer in detail , if I didn't already have the discover, i would have cash returns/

The big thing with is that not only more cash back at certain online merchants by link via thier site, thay offer more cash back swiping at certain merchants, at times you can get bonus cash by swiping or by linking to to the merchant online store, other times it be online or offline.

I did apply for the cashreturns MC card.  Thanks for the suggestion though.
Senior Contributor
smallfry

nicemann wrote:
They did pull EX on me. Unfortuntly all of my applications I applied for pulled EX. Must be an AZ thing. Really hurting me with that. Guess I will have to wait for the letter then call back and try some more sweet talking.

Every prime card pulls EX for me don't feel bad. Only non EX pulls for me have been my CU's and Juniper.
Established Contributor
nicemann

Called the App Status line it is a denial.  Oh well guess I will wait for the YS letter and maybe it is something I can fight.
Frequent Contributor
NICKI183

nicemann wrote:
Called the App Status line it is a denial.  Oh well guess I will wait for the YS letter and maybe it is something I can fight.

Hello- sidebar question:  How did you increase your scores almost 100 points from Sept to March and then I believe an additional 20 from March to May 1st. 

Any tips you can give will be helpful!
Current FICO scores: Mid 500's (5/27/14)
Cap One: QuickSilver, Journey, Platinum
Store: Mandee(auth user), L&T (auth user)m Target
Subprime: First Premier x2, Emblem Bank, Merrick Bank
Established Contributor
nicemann

NICKI183 wrote:

Hello- sidebar question:  How did you increase your scores almost 100 points from Sept to March and then I believe an additional 20 from March to May 1st. 

Mostly because I had some baddies cycle and fall off because of the seven years.  Still have two medical collections left on though.  They won't accept a PFD though.  If they would I have be set.
Frequent Contributor
NICKI183

nicemann wrote:

NICKI183 wrote:

Mostly because I had some baddies cycle and fall off because of the seven years.  Still have two medical collections left on though.  They won't accept a PFD though.  If they would I have be set.

Thanks for taking the time to provide that update.  I have six baddies coming off in July.  Whew!  I hope that jumps my scores from a row house to a nice Condo....LOL.
Anyway, I didn't realize the affect that the baddies had when they fall off.  My BK is not due to fall off until 2012.  That will keep my scores low I guess.

Thanks for the tip
Current FICO scores: Mid 500's (5/27/14)
Cap One: QuickSilver, Journey, Platinum
Store: Mandee(auth user), L&T (auth user)m Target
Subprime: First Premier x2, Emblem Bank, Merrick Bank
Senior Contributor
FretlessMayhem

If you can join NFCU or PenFed, I'd say try one of them for a CC. They are both excellent, and highly recommended.
Here we go again...

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+