Did you mean: 

One card to rule them all!!!!

tag
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: One card to rule them all!!!!

@Anonymous wrote:

@kdm31091 wrote:

My point is if the trash takers hated Cap One so much, they wouldn't have been on the Venture bandwagon. However, I'm not trying to start a debate, so I'm leaving it at that.

My main complaint about them is that their customer service just plain sucks for anything that even points in the direction of deviating from the ordinary.

That and the fact their middle line products do not grow with you.

And your other main complaint is triple pull

Message 41 of 70
Anonymous
Not applicable

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@kdm31091 wrote:

My point is if the trash takers hated Cap One so much, they wouldn't have been on the Venture bandwagon. However, I'm not trying to start a debate, so I'm leaving it at that.

My main complaint about them is that their customer service just plain sucks for anything that even points in the direction of deviating from the ordinary.

That and the fact their middle line products do not grow with you.

And your other main complaint is triple pull

Double pull*

Smiley Wink

Message 42 of 70
BarryNTexas
Established Contributor

Diner's Club MC Elite - yes even with AF would be my everyday go to card

• Earns 3x points at grocery stores, supermarkets, drug stores, pharmacies and gas stations.
  • Earns 1x for every eligible dollar charged not listed above.
  • High limit
  • Does not report so no affect on UTIL etc.
  • Lounge access
  • & More

DC Prem 20K | DC Elite 20K | PenFed Visa 25K | NFCU Sig Visa 25K | NFCU Flagship 25K | AMEX Delta 25K & SPG 15K
RBFCU MC 20K | Barclay's RMC 11.5K & Ring 22K | Chase United 30K | Chase Hyatt 8K | Citi AA 15K | Citi DC 15K
Discover it® 27K | JCPenney MC 22K | Home Depot $9K
EX/796 EQ/794 TU/802 GOAL: Break 800
Message 43 of 70
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@BarryNTexas wrote:

• Earns 3x points at grocery stores, supermarkets, drug stores, pharmacies and gas stations.
  • High limit
  • Lounge access
  • & More

Remember in this game it is your only card, so you might want something that reports!

Message 44 of 70
Anonymous
Not applicable

@longtimelurker wrote:

@BarryNTexas wrote:

• High limit
  • Lounge access
  • & More

Remember in this game it is your only card, so you might want something that reports!

Reason #1001 why these threads are kind of useless

Message 45 of 70
afinch1992
Regular Contributor

If acceptance was the same, AMEX EDP for me. If this is real world, I'd probably go CSP for the transfer partners alone. Close second would be Sallie Mae 

AMEX BCE 18000CL, Citi DC 15000CL, AMEX EDP 15000CL, CSP 5000CL, Fidelity AMEX 5000CL, Sallie Mae MC 7400CL, US Bank Cash+ 5000CL, Chase Freedom 4000CL, Capital One QS 6000CL, BoA Better Balance 2500CL, Discover It 2000CL, BoA Better Cash Rewards 500CL, Chase Amazon CC 700CL

TU: 756 EX: 755 EQ: 753
Message 46 of 70
Maximuss
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@BarryNTexas wrote:

• High limit
  • Lounge access
  • & More

Funny! Would it be useless for someone that wants a minimalistic potafolio of one card and one card only. I think that might be great information to have in making that decision! Smiley Wink

Message 47 of 70
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Maximuss wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@BarryNTexas wrote:

• High limit
  • Lounge access
  • & More

Funny! Would it be useless for someone that wants a minimalistic potafolio of one card and one card only. I think that might be great information to have in making that decision! Smiley Wink

You mean like that guy that just up and left the forum after closing everything but his QS, then reopening them, then leaving the forum and closing everything but one mystery card again?

Message 48 of 70
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Maximuss wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@BarryNTexas wrote:

• High limit
  • Lounge access
  • & More

I know, just having some fun.

Message 49 of 70
Anonymous
Not applicable

Arrival +...2.22% rewards and I would easily spend the required amount to make the $89 af worth it over 1.5% or 2% if it was my only card...plus wemc benefits, FICO score, no categories to worry about, no ftf, chip AND pin if necessary etc
Message 50 of 70
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.