Did you mean: 

One month checkin.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

One month checkin.

Thanks to this forum I got a big boost.

$5000 Hooters - 18.2% APR
$6000 Kay Jewelers - some ridiculous store credit APR (sock drawer card)
$1000 Juniper - 8.99% APR (applied right before I came to the forums but it was my call after that got an underwriter to approve me. I got 5 of my chargeoffs removed or dropped since then and the last one comes off in January so they just got a recon letter with proof of the chargeoffs being gone.)
$2000 NASA (Just have to get them on the phone and send $25, I asked for $5000)

$5000 BOA Business - Prime + 10.99% (applied before the forum but sent a recon with the same proof of chargeoffs being dropped)

Transferred Orchard Bank, WAMU and Wells Financial balances to Hoots and BOA card.

Rejected by Exxon for my business, Officemax for my business, Lowes for my business. I wish Equifax and Experian were as efficient as TU with removals. They all got recon letters so I may get one or two changed.

Rejected by GEICO though it's Merrick like Hoots. Don't need it anyway.

Also got a new car at 11% and traded in my Wells Financial 21% loan. Will refi with NASA as soon as I get these unnecessary warranties removed from the loan amount.

The forum changed my way of looking at things and gave me more options that I never knew existed like Hooters, Kay and NASA.

My new credit should offset the drop in score since it gives me a lot more available credit. 3 accounts have shown of the 5 and I only lost 1 point.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
John060675
Valued Contributor

Re: One month checkin.

Good Job!

Starting Score: 583 EQ, 612 EX, 569 TU
Current Score: 658 EQ, 648 EX, 618 TU
Goal Score: 720 EQ, 720 EX, 720 TU

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 6
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fantastic! Does my soul good to hear these success stories Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cross NASA off that list. My business taxes show a loss and since I file with my personal (self employed) they won't take me with the loss.

Hopefully these recon letters work out.
Message 5 of 6
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Super!

Please share your success in the "Success Stories" thread!

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=generalcredit&thread.id=27512

-Tuscani
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.