Online Income Update w/ Chase

tag
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Re: Online Income Update w/ Chase

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

@Scupra wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes, it is new...  They have updated their user interface which is good.

Now if they could update their CLI policy Smiley Very Happy

And lower APR policy (kinda like Barclays, Amex and CO EO).  Funny thought, one can only wish. 

Chase is pretty ridiculous about APRs (as in never, ever lowering them). I can understand with the cobranded cards that have set APRs, but actual Chase cards with ranges should be able to be lowered.

Alas, they just won't do it, no matter how many times you try. Add Bank of America to the list of banks that lower APRs btw. I don't have a BOA card but I have heard they're pretty good with APR reductions

Message 21 of 22
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Re: Online Income Update w/ Chase

@kdm31091 wrote:

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

@Scupra wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes, it is new...  They have updated their user interface which is good.

Now if they could update their CLI policy Smiley Very Happy

And lower APR policy (kinda like Barclays, Amex and CO EO).  Funny thought, one can only wish. 

Chase is pretty ridiculous about APRs (as in never, ever lowering them). I can understand with the cobranded cards that have set APRs, but actual Chase cards with ranges should be able to be lowered.

Alas, they just won't do it, no matter how many times you try. Add Bank of America to the list of banks that lower APRs btw. I don't have a BOA card but I have heard they're pretty good with APR reductions

Bet I can do in two years or less (btw, edited post). Smiley Very Happy

Signature needs updating
Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.