cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online PreQualify Sites

Super Contributor

Re: Online PreQualify Sites

You can find the discover and amex ones right on the home page. Click "view cards" and discocers will say "see pre-qualified offers" and amex will say something like "see special offers" capital ones is also right under "view cards" says "see if you prequalify" sorry i cant post links im on my phone.

Household orchard and hsbc no longer have prequalifiers since the cap1 takeover. Boa no longer has one either.

Frequent Contributor

I could not find any pre-qual link on the Discover Credit Cards Page (only a respond to mail offer link), and the BofA doesn't seem to work properly (click the pre-qual link, a new window opens up, you select the type of card you are looking for, then it takes you right back o the main credit card page - no entry fields for name, address, last 4 of SS, etc.)

EDIT: This link worked for Discover, I found the url in the forum somewhere but I didn't figure out how to navigate to it from discover.com maybe I am blind?

https://www.discover.com/credit-cards/get-discover/build-card/

Start: Nov'12 EQ 699/EX 685/TU 696 / Current: April''14 EQ 715/EX 709/TU 709 * Goal 750+

Established Member
Established Member

you have to go down to the bottom of that screen to "see your presonalized offers"

Valued Contributor

I think BofA has one also....

gardening since 5/21/2016
Super Contributor

BoA does have one, but it doesnt really do anything. It just pops up a card in the category you pick.

#OldThread

Valued Member

I know this thread is old as hell, but it shows up in a lot of google searches on the subject. Here is an updated list for those interested:

American Express

Bank of America

Capital One

Chase Mailed Offers
Chase Pre Qualified Offers

Citibank

Credit One

Discover

US Bank

TU08 - 823
Established Contributor

Sweet I didnt know US bank was one! Now I have another one to play with while I sit in the garden :-)

12/4/12 TU 589 MyFico ~EQ 579 MyFico ~EX 577(Fako)

Myfico 8 scores
7/31/16 TU 710 ~ EQ 699~ Ex 705
My Wallet: Cap1 3,500K ~FH 2950 Credit One 1800~Credit one #2 1500.00~Orchard Bank 400 ~NFCU nRewards 18K~NFCU Cash Rewards signature| 11K ~Care Credit 4,500
Last Negs to fall off: 2-Cap1 CO's PD (fall off 3/17)
Regular Contributor

@doc - thanks for updating list....

Starting Score: 521EX
Current Score: ? EX 701 EQ 720 TU
Goal Score: 750+

>
Senior Contributor

@ doc

thanks for this list... I just had a lot of fun trying to get the results ..LOL ... oh boy how I hate these systems because all I get is "congratulations.."... for business cards only. ..this sucks because I do not qualify to apply  for business cards and none of the lenders offers me any personal cards and this is all I could apply for  Smiley Sad... might be the best to keep me from apping Smiley Happy

Move the mouse over the cards for detailed view!
....Last HP 01 NOV 2016...............