Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online PreQualify Sites

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Online PreQualify Sites

Can anyone give me links to online prequalify sites so that I can check w/o hard-pulls which cards might make the most sense for me to apply for?

Thanks!
Message 1 of 50
49 REPLIES 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Online PreQualify Sites

Wow lynn! Thanks bunches! That will help a LOT of people. We only get asked that maybe 5 times per week. lol

good info, thank you. Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol , sorry about *spacing* in above post ,lol dont know what happened there.
lol , yes i have seen them in the boards before , Smiley Happy but I just had to go for an easy question. Smiley Wink... Best of luck on pre-quals ny , hope you get something good.

Message 4 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for this post, lynnzane!

I'm going to bookmark it and post a link to it from now on whenever someone asks for those links. Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Lynn, here are my results for anyone interested:

Current Scores: TU: 651 Efx: 661 Exp: 654

Amex: None

Orchard: Orchard Bank Platinum MasterCard

BOA: None (I think this has some connection to old Providian CO)

Capital ONe: Platinum; No Hassle CashSM Rewards Card; Platinum MaxSM; Standard Platinum
Because all the cards they showed me had a $300 min limit I am assuming (based on their card summary) that they consider me 'Average' credit. I am going to see how things turn out this month if Amex AU report and if my DV/OC's have any effect.

"
Message 6 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am prequalified for 4 HSBC cards, but there is no stating of the CL.
Message 7 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I am prequalified for 4 HSBC cards, but there is no stating of the CL.

Mine didn't show my CL per se, for the cards it lists it shows the CL range (e.g. $300 - $3,000). If you go to the page where they let you compare all the cards, you will see repeat cards several times as they list in the far left column your credit 'rating' (Low/Avg/High), so that a Chase Platinum in Average Credit will show $300 - $3000 and the same card in Good Credit will show $500 - $5,000, thus when I saw my $300-$3,000 in the pre-approved Platinum I deduced they see me as being Average Credit.
Message 8 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have u apped for the Capital One card?  I have Cap1 and was considering getting a new one and combining...let me know if you do and what was the limit...our scores are similar...I am just nippin the 7's by the time I get 24 I want to be at least in the 780s...
Message 9 of 50
stone4779
Valued Member

Capital One just did a hard inquiry on my equifax cerdit report after doing that "Pre Qualifier" must be new rules or something idk

Starting Score: 500s
Current Score: 780
Goal Score: 800+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 10 of 50
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.