cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only for Under Appreciated Walmart customers...

tag
My_Fako
Established Contributor

Only for Under Appreciated Walmart customers...

Who else can't get the backdoor,chat to give some love! 

Had card going on 9 month's, always pif. Luv button has worked one time, at statement 7 for $150. Who's stuck? I wanna feel better... I don't wanna hear from anyone with CL over... ($500)

This thread...  Is only for the over looked Card-Holders.  

Amex PRG NPSL I Chase Marriott $10k I Venture $15.3k I Amex BCE $10K I PNC 13K I Chase IHG $8.6k l Amazon $6k l Chase Hyatt 20k l US Bank Cash+ $13K I Barclays $12.6k I Venture $13k l Discover it $4.6k l Express Next $3.1k l Amex EverDay $15K l Cabelas 1k I Wayfair $17.1k I Walmart $8k l SG $9.8k l Target $3.6K I PP 2K l AU Shell Gas $900 opened in 1974 l Ex 704 Tu 698 Eq 667

Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for.
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
willwar14
Valued Contributor

Re: Only for people with Walmart store cards...

Have you worked on the reasons for denial? High Util?

CH7 FILED: 08/18/2022, DC: 01/23/2023
Message 2 of 13
My_Fako
Established Contributor

Yes...  

Amex PRG NPSL I Chase Marriott $10k I Venture $15.3k I Amex BCE $10K I PNC 13K I Chase IHG $8.6k l Amazon $6k l Chase Hyatt 20k l US Bank Cash+ $13K I Barclays $12.6k I Venture $13k l Discover it $4.6k l Express Next $3.1k l Amex EverDay $15K l Cabelas 1k I Wayfair $17.1k I Walmart $8k l SG $9.8k l Target $3.6K I PP 2K l AU Shell Gas $900 opened in 1974 l Ex 704 Tu 698 Eq 667

Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

The other half has a stuck walmart at 500. We have ran it up paid it off multiple times, called and chatted. Just uses my account now. We got ours on the same day. I started with a 700 limit that grew small increases, on auto luv and button. Chat and call in were denials too so im pushing my luck.

Have you considered becoming a sams club member? You can app for their card and it can be used at walmart. The only reason to have both is to enjoy the special financing at both stores. If you dont use those, then a sams card is superior if you want to do business with them.

Are you in a score and util position where you would be approved for a sams store, OR MC?

Message 4 of 13
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Only for Under Appreciated Walmart customers...

Then it sounds like there may be other factors contributing to not getting the CLI eligibility.

What are the cited reasons? If you've tried the chat option and Credit Solutions to no avail then there's something in your profile that may be hindering those CLIs.
Message 5 of 13
My_Fako
Established Contributor

What's hurting me, 2 ca's one Verizon and 3rd party AT&T...

What's hurting me, 2 ca's one Verizon and 3rd party AT&T CA.

Score is currently down 633. Because also just open Discover, Barclays,Amazon, Target... Hurt AAOA...

I still try for a manual review. This is my only account under a grand. I have spent almost 3 grand total on my Walmart card. It's at a zero balance. I guess I'm just venting and wanna here I'm not the only one.

Message 6 of 13
My_Fako
Established Contributor

*hear

Message 7 of 13
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Honestly, your profile needs time to lessen the effect of those negative items and improve your scores.

While you have received a CLI via online in the past and you're moving in the right direction, your recent new accounts + negative items doesn't help much in your quest to grow the card.
Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the Walmart card. But ,I don't like to use it. No rewards. I always end up using Fidelity Amex with 2% cash back instead. 

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have it, but I'd rather use Chase Freedom and get 1 percent, which is better than Walmart offers (nothing).

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.