cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ooops! Posted under a different name ! What cards to add ??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ooops! Posted under a different name ! What cards to add ??

To the last three commenters
Thank you. Thank you for constructive advice !!!

I am a NFCU member actually. I was denied three times, but scores were all under 600 then. Last apply was July. Now I'm 640-650 depending on if NFCU pulls FICO 8 or FICO 04. Some have said they use a Bankcard FICO score in which case mine are lower for some reason (probably due to old cc charge offs on there) .. So I'll wait to see outcome of that removal then app with them next month. I'd be shocked to get denied with them with a score over 650 as I see many get approved at 590-600!!!! Any personal stories ?
Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Joey,

I think your CO, and 30 day lates are too new, and the utilization need to go way down. It's been my experience that utilition that high is ok for creditors but in terms of scores, getting it down will help a lot! Keep trying GW letters on the CO and the 30 lates although they will be less affecting as time passes.

Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update !!

CO gone!! Even EQ deleted--- 8 months early thanks to an executive contact!!!! Scores boosted, awaiting UTIL pay down now for largest boost. All
Big baddies gone!
Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow Joey that's great news!!!
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still waiting for the big score boom after being re bucketed
Message 15 of 18
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

That student loan late May still cause headache, until over two years old. JMHO.
Signature needs updating
Message 16 of 18
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: What cards to add ??

@Anonymous wrote:
Update !!

CO gone!! Even EQ deleted--- 8 months early thanks to an executive contact!!!! Scores boosted, awaiting UTIL pay down now for largest boost. All
Big baddies gone!

Congrats on your progress!

Just like the old saying, "Question:  How do you eat an elephant?  Answer:  One bite at a time!"

Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol thank you!!!
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.