Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opinions Please

tag
kmorr2586
Regular Contributor

Re: Opinions Please

Thanks for that info- I didn't know that. I don't have any other inquiries other than I listed.

What I am trying to find out if applying for this card will make financial sense. Taking advantage of the 6 month no interest BT and trasferring my Credit One balance and closing it. I will then only have 1 sub prime credit card left (Merrick). The BoA Cap1 and Barclays will be able to grow and actually give me some rewards for using them.

Message 11 of 14
myjourney
Super Contributor

@kmorr2586 wrote:

Thanks for that info- I didn't know that. I don't have any other inquiries other than I listed.

What I am trying to find out if applying for this card will make financial sense. Taking advantage of the 6 month no interest BT and trasferring my Credit One balance and closing it. I will then only have 1 sub prime credit card left (Merrick). The BoA Cap1 and Barclays will be able to grow and actually give me some rewards for using them.

Barclay mostly pulls TU do you know your score?

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 12 of 14
kmorr2586
Regular Contributor

I refreshed my TU today and it was showing 686

Message 13 of 14
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Good to go on a 686!!
I very much think it makes financial and credit sense to get this card, BT, and close credit one!
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.