Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opt into to pre approvals

tag
Josh2942
Established Contributor

Re: Opt into to pre approvals

Yes we are a registered LLC in Connecticut. It's not about needing credit for business I just want to get the offers from these major banks without having to go through online pre-approvals but it's alright 21 is around the corner lol. We filed our business taxes for the first time last year and then we did it in January this year and once I provided the tax release form to amex they granted me credit in the blue card and the green and gold charge. In total I put about 2.5k through credit cards and save the rest so I built up a bank account so if a lender asks how I can pay it back I sent in deposit slips from my account. I appreciate tcbofades advice but when it comes to my credit I don't play around. Plus I have no student loan debt because my mom is head of business office at the university I attend. I just want to be able to purchase a house in less then ten years. Providing the business stays in track.
Jaguar F-Type R Loan 50K Balance
Goldman Sachs Signature Loan $29,000 TU 750 score pulled at time of loan.
Student Loan Debt $1,500
Credit Card Debt $300 1>% of $166,700
FAKO Transunion 723 Equifax 744
What's in my wallet? Chase Sapphire Reserve, Chase Freedom Unlimited, and AMEX Blue for Business
Message 11 of 13
tcbofade
Super Contributor

@-Wade- wrote:

@tcbofade wrote:

Wasn't trying to be unfriendly, I promise.

I am 40 something, DW is 40 something, and we have $61,220.87 in credit card debt.

If I can steer a 19 year old in a different direction, I will...  Smiley Happy

WOWWWWWWWWWWWW on the CC debt. That even hurts on this end

If it helps your head any, more than 25K of that is at zero percent interest and will be PIF before any interest hits...

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 12 of 13
tcbofade
Super Contributor

@Josh2942 wrote:
Yes we are a registered LLC in Connecticut. It's not about needing credit for business I just want to get the offers from these major banks without having to go through online pre-approvals but it's alright 21 is around the corner lol. We filed our business taxes for the first time last year and then we did it in January this year and once I provided the tax release form to amex they granted me credit in the blue card and the green and gold charge. In total I put about 2.5k through credit cards and save the rest so I built up a bank account so if a lender asks how I can pay it back I sent in deposit slips from my account. I appreciate tcbofades advice but when it comes to my credit I don't play around. Plus I have no student loan debt because my mom is head of business office at the university I attend. I just want to be able to purchase a house in less then ten years. Providing the business stays in track.

Heck, if that is your goal, you're already where you need to be!

In general, most mortgage brokers will just need some more employment history from you...if things go well over the next two or three years and you keep your utilization low on the cards you have, you'll be golden. 

Good luck!

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.