Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Options for Chase hyatt card

tag
red259
Super Contributor

Re: Options for Chase hyatt card

@jsucool76 wrote:
Just to clarify, those promotions aren't a card benefit. They're just a Hyatt gold passport promotion.

True the status challenge is not through the card, but there was a 20% rebate on redeemed points for having the card which was very beneficial netting me at least an additional  $200 in points. Also, I ave received invitation to some special restaurant events via the hyatt card specifically. I kinda wish I took advantage of it, because it seemed like a great deal. 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 11 of 16
jsucool76
Super Contributor

The restaurant stuff is chase. They send it to like every visa sig holder I think. I get them for Marriott all the time. I get them from Ritz too, but the Ritz ones are a tad more expensive, lol.
Message 12 of 16
red259
Super Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:
The restaurant stuff is chase. They send it to like every visa sig holder I think. I get them for Marriott all the time. I get them from Ritz too, but the Ritz ones are a tad more expensive, lol.

No. While chase does do these offers on other cards as well the offer I received was not visa sig offer they were specifically for the hyatt card and the event was a cut above the typical visa signature stuff. 

;
Message 13 of 16
jsucool76
Super Contributor

I didn't say they were a visa sig event. I said chase offers them on like all of their visa cards. I get invites that say "Marriott rewards premier event" and its like "come to this exclusive Napa Valley Dinner with the most amazing chef in the world, and have all this awesome wine" or "come to DC to this other chef's restaurant that you've never heard of, but it's awesome, we promise"
Message 14 of 16
red259
Super Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:
I didn't say they were a visa sig event. I said chase offers them on like all of their visa cards. I get invites that say "Marriott rewards premier event" and its like "come to this exclusive Napa Valley Dinner with the most amazing chef in the world, and have all this awesome wine" or "come to DC to this other chef's restaurant that you've never heard of, but it's awesome, we promise"

The marriott offers are probably put together by the same company that arranges the hyatt stuff. 

;
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've got Ritz and Hyatt. I don't think I've ever gotten restaurant etc. things for Hyatt. I've gotten amazing looking stuff for Ritz that's...ahem...not in the budget. 

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.