Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orbitz CLI - Phone Call

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Orbitz CLI - Phone Call

I have yet to get an increase on my $1050 CL Orbitz card and I keep getting letters that becuase other creditors can't access my reports (what do other creditors have to do with comenity and how would they know other creditors can't access (STUPID)

Call and she gets error, puts me on hold to get supervisor to look at... 10 minutes, comes back and says supervisor is working on it

5 mintues... comes back... supervisor was able to get it prcoessing but it needs further review.

I said, you mean declined just like ALL Further review messages mean when it's a cli.

NO she says, sometimes we need more time to look at credit and stuff.

I was like if a supervisor can't make the decision where would it go for further review... especially since all these things are computer done with comennity.

she didn't like that I was questioning her and that i had more information than her!

she just said, im sorry, I'm just trying to give you the information that I was given!

Typical Commenity bank!

I even agreed to hp, we will see tomorrow if that even happened... I doubt it!

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Orbitz CLI - Phone Call

@Creditaddict wrote:

I have yet to get an increase on my $1050 CL Orbitz card and I keep getting letters that becuase other creditors can't access my reports (what do other creditors have to do with comenity and how would they know other creditors can't access (STUPID)

Call and she gets error, puts me on hold to get supervisor to look at... 10 minutes, comes back and says supervisor is working on it

5 mintues... comes back... supervisor was able to get it prcoessing but it needs further review.

I said, you mean declined just like ALL Further review messages mean when it's a cli.

I was like if a supervisor can't make the decision where would it go for further review... especially since all these things are computer done with comennity.

she didn't like that I was questioning her and that i had more information than her!

she just said, im sorry, I'm just trying to give you the information that I was given!

Typical Commenity bank!

When did you add 7 cards?

Message 2 of 10
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

Typical Commenity bank!

I added to the list my join and AU business cards

USAirway Personal AU

Chase Marriott Business AU

USBank Charge Card Business AU

USBank Cash Business Joint or AU - the banker did this so not sure

Equality Business Card - I think just AU... they cancelled my application out and said only 1 account per business and mentioned me being on this account (funny because I put my application in far before partner)

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

Typical Commenity bank!

Can he use this as an avatar pic?  Smiley Surprised

8187bf628e1a221ca61cf71dacd7bd3e.jpg

Message 4 of 10
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

Typical Commenity bank!

LOL!

Message 5 of 10
TRC_WA
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

There's a couple people I think of that can... LOL

FICO8 current as of : 4-17-24 EQ: 724 TU: 707 EX: 706
Hard INQs last 12 months: EQ: 5 | TU: 8 | EX: 9
Verizon Visa $8500 Amex Delta Reserve $10,000 Care Credit $18,000
NFCU CashRewards $7500 Apple Card $7000 Best Buy $8000 Amazon $5000
NFCU auto loan (2022 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands - Cactus Gray) 6.95%
NFCU motorcycle loan (2024 Harley Davidson Road Glide - Alpine Green & Chrome) 9.45%
Total CL: $64,000 --- Total CC UTI: 27% --- AAoA: 5.5 years --- Income: $200k
Last app: 4-6-24
Message 6 of 10
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@TRC_WA wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

GOT IT!

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:

@TRC_WA wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

GOT IT!

Love it, love it, love it.

How many Individual accounts?

Message 8 of 10
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@TRC_WA wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

GOT IT!

Love it, love it, love it.

How many Individual accounts?

I have 18 AU accounts counted and 8 of those are business.

Message 9 of 10
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

NO HP!

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.