Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orbitz

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Orbitz

I posted couple weeks back that I hit 7 months and to my dissappointment was still not able to get a CLI on my card which is $1050 (My lowest Comenity card I believe)

Well my payment posted today for the entire statement balance so thought I would try again because sometimes I get CLI at statement and sometimes I get CLI at payment posting.

STILL DENIED

I don't get it... my comenity cards are like clock work... could this visa actually be like Express and need 9 statements?

I received a promo offer if I spent $1500 in Feb. and I almost called to be like ummmm, HOW? but then I thought that would be pointless because one of the genius reps they have would probably just say something about credit report frozen and fraud alerts and who knows what and make me mad so it is what it is and will just keep trying each month, just surprised based on my other comenity accounts.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

Re: Orbitz

Well, If you have a promotional offer, but only a $1050 CL, then you'll have to make payment(s) within the month in order to hit the promotional spending threshold.

It can be done...  it's annoying, but it can be done.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 2 of 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Orbitz

@CreditUnionFan wrote:

Well, If you have a promotional offer, but only a $1050 CL, then you'll have to make payment(s) within the month in order to hit the promotional spending threshold.

It can be done...  it's annoying, but it can be done.

it's okay, I'm not interested in it.... Banana Republic is offering me 3x points this month so it is as good as my AARP so that will get a rest this month and I'll work the Banana to practically the max!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.