Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orchard Arrived!!

tag
Sassy_Taurus
Frequent Contributor

Re: Orchard Arrived!!

@BlueHusky wrote:

Congrats Sassy! Looks like you're doing very well already - I see in your signature your credit scores have gone up nicely in just the past 2 months. Good luck! Smiley Very Happy

Thanks. I disputed things that were not mine and had some baddies that  fell off. Hopefully with new positive TL my fico continues to increase.

Message 21 of 26
Scene
Regular Contributor

Dump that card when the AFs starting hitting and apply for new credit cards! GL in building your credit.

Message 22 of 26
CreditCardDiva
Regular Contributor

@Sassy_Taurus wrote:

@NikJ4 wrote:

@Sassy_Taurus wrote:

I'm really excited that my Orchard card has finally arrived. I feel like I've taken a baby step towards rebuilding my creditSmiley Happy

Congrats! I know a lot of folks have negative stuff to say about the rebuilders but when NO ONE would give me credit, I was thankful for them. It made me feel like I was in true recovery mode. Try to keep the utilization down if you can. 

Enjoy!

+1 a lot of negative things are said about them but, I'm just happy that they gave me a 2nd chance when no one else would. My plan is to keep one card reporting at a 0 blance and the other one at about 9% util.

Yep...and the truth is, many lenders that target those with "less than ideal" credit aren't the greatest to deal with. That's okay. Use them to get where you want and pitch them once they've served their purpose.  You gotta start somewhere.

Best wishes.

Credit Rebuild Start Date (3/12)
Oakland County CU Visa ($500) | Capital One Quick Silver One ($600) | Capital One Secured MC ($200) | Walmart ($1600) | PayPal Credit ($1000) | Jared ($3500) | Victoria's Secret ($850) | Gettington ($3500) | Amazon Store Card ($850) | NewEgg Preferred ($2400) | Discover IT ($1500) | Dillard's AMEX ($1500) Target ($1500) | Overstock Store Card ($1200) | Kohl's ($1500) | Old Navy ($650) | Macy's Store Card ($800) | The Limited ($350)
Message 23 of 26
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@CreditCardDiva wrote:

@Sassy_Taurus wrote:

@NikJ4 wrote:

@Sassy_Taurus wrote:

I'm really excited that my Orchard card has finally arrived. I feel like I've taken a baby step towards rebuilding my creditSmiley Happy

Congrats! I know a lot of folks have negative stuff to say about the rebuilders but when NO ONE would give me credit, I was thankful for them. It made me feel like I was in true recovery mode. Try to keep the utilization down if you can. 

Enjoy!

+1 a lot of negative things are said about them but, I'm just happy that they gave me a 2nd chance when no one else would. My plan is to keep one card reporting at a 0 blance and the other one at about 9% util.

Yep...and the truth is, many lenders that target those with "less than ideal" credit aren't the greatest to deal with. That's okay. Use them to get where you want and pitch them once they've served their purpose.  You gotta start somewhere.

Best wishes.

+1

Use them like they use you with the fees!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 24 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations.

They helped me rebuild my credit, too. 

Message 25 of 26
LS2982
Mega Contributor

+1 on holding them for a year and axing before the AF comes. You'll be in better shape for prime cards.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.