Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orchard Back door number?

tag
Breakthecycle2
Established Contributor

Orchard Back door number?

I looked at he stickied thread but wasn't sure if any of those numbers for HSBC was what I was looking for. I am looking for a CLI and annual fee reduction.

Starting Score: 454
Current Score: 690
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
KIPPIE12
Established Contributor

Re: Orchard Back door number?

Orchard back door number............800-395-6090.  At last i heard from here, they weren't giving customer initiated cli's, but you might have luck with the AF.  Good luck!

Current Score: EQ: 828, EX: 833, TU: 820 Citi TY Premier WEMC 46.5, (Since 1983)Discover 15.6k|BOA WMC 30.5k|Barclays Juniper Rewards 15k|Barclays Amex 20k| Cap One QS WMC 15K|Chase Freedom VS 19.3k|Citi Dividend WEMC 25k|FNBO 15.5k|CSP 22.1K|Chase Marriott 31.3k|Citi TYP 20K|Citi DP 16.5k|Macys 5k|Sams MasterCard 15k|Barclay Arrival Plus WEMC 18.7k|Chase IHG WMC 26k|Citi Double Cash 10k|Chase MileagePlus Explorer 14k|Amex Everyday 16.2|BBVA Amex 22.5k|Total Rewards VS 12.5k|SGV 10K|Venture 12k|BOA Virgin Atlantic WEMC 11.2K|MB Amex 9.5k
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, 

I was successful at getting a modest CLI with HSBC Orchard Bank but I actually did it a bit unconventionally. 

I wrote this email to the President and CEO of  HSBC official and CC'd customer care. I actually got at a call back either the very next day or the following by a very friendly British gentlemen. One thing worth noting is that Orchard Bank's credit cards are given to people who may have had credit challenges so they tend to keep low credit lines. The suggestion by the representative that called me told me that I would likely qualify for one of their HSBC cards but I didnt want the credit inquiry he understood this and increased my limit by a modest $400.00 immediately. The customer care representatives will likely not do it, EVER. I will also say that Orchard Banks Credit card is the probably the best "bad credit" credit card I have had partially because of this and their lower fee is you PIF. I am happy to say that I now have credit good FICO scores and I finally purchased my own home and have little debt outside of this. 

[Edited to remove email address] (President and CEO of HSBC)

[Edited] and Orchard Bank Customer Care,

I am a young professional who is very happy with banking with HSBC, but I would like to get a higher limit around $1,500.00-$2,000.00 on my Orchard Bank Account.

I have been at $600.00 for a while now and I have had 0 delinquent payments to you or any other account for over 24 months.

This low limit really prevents me from using your card for business travel which is what I need this card for.

Each time I ask for a request the additional amounts are very low and what I am trying to do is make my HSBC Orchard Card my primary card so I can use your card for rental cars and hotels for when I do business travel.

This gets quickly reimbursed by my Company. 

Here is the information on my account. (Make sure you do not put your complete credit card number for security reasons)

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Good luck and fight for it the CLI, you can threaten them that you will have to close the account since its not worth having such a small limit. 

[Edited to remove a name and personal email address.  The FICO Forums Terms of Service prohibit the posting of any personal information belonging to another person.  Thank you for your understanding.]

Message 3 of 6
Breakthecycle2
Established Contributor

Could you PM me that email with the email address you used?

Starting Score: 454
Current Score: 690
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 6
jnydc
Contributor

me too!

2009 Credit Portfolio: First Premier 450, Orchard Bank 400

2012 Credit Portfolio: AMEX; Gold, Zync, & Clear 5k
Citi Platinum Select 2k, Home Depot Store (Citi) 4k, Discover More 10k, Barclays Apple 2k, Cap 1 (secured) 2.5k
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

WOuld you mind sending me the contact information you used?

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.