Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orchard Bank: A lousy $100 cli

tag
Moes
Valued Member

Orchard Bank: A lousy $100 cli

Went from $300 to $400. They are definiately going down the drain when the the annual fee hits in June. Just got approved for Cap 1 MTV card, no annual fee $750 cl. They told me the sell of HSBC to Cap. 1 will happen May 2, 2012. We will receive information in the mail next month.

Starting Score: 520
Current Score: 665
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Orchard Bank: A lousy $100 cli

Congrats!! a small increase is still an increase!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 5
boomhower
Valued Contributor

Actually you should consider yourself lucky, most can't get a CLI at all from them.  Even with 700+ FICO's they didn't want to give me anything, yeah they got closed.  Actually I was going to anyways I just wanted to see what they would say.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah I called in today and got $100 CLI to $420. They're getting the axe when AF hits. My second longest account (behind a closed Wells Fargo unsecured) but it's not worth it. No rewards, teeny limit, high AF...buh bye.
Message 4 of 5
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

@Moes wrote:

Went from $300 to $400. They are definiately going down the drain when the the annual fee hits in June. Just got approved for Cap 1 MTV card, no annual fee $750 cl. They told me the sell of HSBC to Cap. 1 will happen May 2, 2012. We will receive information in the mail next month.

I keep being told one more mouth, I was told Mar 2012 then Apr 2012.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.