cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orchard Bank CC anyone? How long? CLI's?

tag
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

Re: Orchard Bank CC anyone? How long? CLI's?

Yes I would like to have the OB card PC'd to something else as it has a $59 AF w/ no rewards. But the interest rate is lower than what I have on the Freedom...go figure!
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 11 of 15
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

@MovingForward_2012 wrote:
Yes I would like to have the OB card PC'd to something else as it has a $59 AF w/ no rewards. But the interest rate is lower than what I have on the Freedom...go figure!

My interest rate on my OB card is 9.9, which is my lowest... of course it has been opened for 6 years... it just keeps going down

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got a $300 limit Orchard Bank card back in 2007. It's now one of my oldest accounts. ("Cash is king" destroyed my AAoA, unfortunately...)

The limit now is $1800. Up until the CapOne buyout, I was able to get a $100 CLI pretty much every time I called in and asked. Once I got a $200 one automatically. 

I have never had any problems with the card, and my interest rate is one of the *lower* ones. %13.40 as of my last statement. This means they actually lowered it *again* since the last time I checked. 

Zero complaints about Orchard Bank from me.

Message 13 of 15
blunderer
Established Contributor

I've had my Orchard Bank card for almost 6 years.  It started at $300 and is now $800 all auto CLI in increments of $100.  Since coming across this forum I've had the AF waived. Thanks again everyone for all the valuable tips.  I only hold on to the card because it's my oldest TL and I've never had any issues with Orchard. 

Message 14 of 15
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

I got an OB Gold in 2006. Started at $500 w a $79 AF. Got the AF perm reduced to $39 in 2009. Ive rec'd clis of $200 annually. Apr is 13.99%. This year, they waived half of my AF to 19.50. I never use this card, but it's my second oldest tradeline. Current limit is $1700. I want a higher limit for my FICO's sake, but I'm not dealing with the whole EO thing again. What a hassle!!
Good luck!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.