Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orchard Bank Customer Service

tag
SoCalBound
Contributor

Orchard Bank Customer Service

In my credit rebuilding journey Orchard Bank has actually been pretty good to me ($2000 cl)  and in return I've been pretty good to it too.  However their customer service drives me kind of batty.  I called with the intention of getting three questions answered.

1. When is my statement closing date for August 2012?  I am going on vacation and need to finalize hotel/car arrangements, but since I am apping once this statement reports I need to know when I am good.  Apparently all they could give me was a range... "your statement usually closes between the 9th and 10th of the month"  And I couldnt get anything more than that.   Why cant they tell me when my statement will cut?

2. Can I get my annual fee removed/reduced for this year (it hits right after this coming statement closes). No go on that "the annual fee goes towards allowing us to provide you services"  And here there is what I thought all my monthly charges allowed that~

3. I wanted to ask about a cli but gave up even thinking about trying.  I called once before and the guy said they would have to pull a report that would take 7-10 seconds to get a decision, was too concerned about it being a HP.  Anyone have much experience or success with CLI around my level, all my previous ones have been auto.

I called the number on the back of the card.

Zync NPSL, BCP ($2000), Chase United ($2000) Chase Amazon ($1500), Chase Freedom ($3000), Discover More ($2000), Paypal Extras ($5000), Citi Forward ($2000), Orchard $2000, Amazon ($5000)
Pre-App Scores: TU98 779, TU04 797, EQ 682, EX 788 (Amex) 8/12
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
KatieKatie
Regular Contributor

Re: Orchard Bank Customer Service

Hi, before I closed my account with them last month they would place me on hold and come back to the line and announce that after a review of my credit and account I'd been approved to receive a $100 credit limit increase.  Pretty anticlimatic.  The good news is that I went through this 3 times and it was never a hard pull...

Message 2 of 3
doc101
Regular Contributor

Re: Orchard Bank Customer Service

I asked for a CL about 2 months ago and was declined. The CSR told me that I haven't had the card long enough. I have had my card now for about 8 months

Starting Score:Equifax 543
Current Score:EQ659 TU 716 EXP677 updated 7/3/2016
Goal Score: 700

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.