cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orchard Bank Discover Card offer. Is It a Good Deal?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Orchard Bank Discover Card offer. Is It a Good Deal?

Received a CC offer from Orchard bank today and here are some of the highlights: 14.99 apr Typical 21.9apr for penalties 55 to start 74 yearly afterwards 300 limit to start(technically 245 for the first month) Should I toss it? Does Discover/Orchard give generous CLI's? Or can I find a better deal on my own? Thanx for the responses.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Orchard Bank Discover Card offer. Is It a Good Deal?

With a 733 EQ FICO, you shouldn't even be considering that offer IMHO.

Obviously your credit profile is much more than scores.. but that is a sub-prime card aimed at people with little or no history (or bad history) who are typically in the 500's or maybe just cracked 600.  If you have income and a relatively decent history (a couple of older baddies are okay), you should be getting "normal" cards with low or no AF and a usable credit line.

All IMHO of course!  Good luck!

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Orchard Bank Discover Card offer. Is It a Good Deal?

Thanks for the reply. Just wanted to know if it would have been worth the wild to put up with the crap limit. My transunion scrore got me a Visa CC through my Credit Union with the following: 1000 limit 18.9apr for any penalties 10.9 apr to start No annual fees
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.