Regular Contributor
coachhenson

Re: Orchard Bank/HSBC Platinum

I'll wait.  I'ved got $2000 cash left for Christmas if I want to spend it anyway.  I want to keep working on my scores.  Thanks!
Moderator Emeritus
Brammy

Here it is
Program A: Variable Standard APR: 21.9% as of 12/01/07. Variable Default APR: 25.9% as of 12/01/07. Plan B: Variable Standard APR: 24.9% as of 12/01/07. Variable Default APR: 28.9% as of 12/01/07.

Plan B offers lower limits and highr APRs but if course if you're using the in store financing specials, the APR won't bother you.
Moderator Emeritus
Brammy

coachhenson wrote:
I'll wait.  I'ved got $2000 cash left for Christmas if I want to spend it anyway.  I want to keep working on my scores.  Thanks!

Well at least you don't have to repay the cash...lol!!

Frequent Contributor
credit4me

Well heck I must have Plan X... I've had this crappy card for about 8 months with an 300.00 cl.. What can you buy from bestbuy with that, besides a DVD and that even kills the ulti. I called to request an CL and they sent me a letter stating the card I have is not elig. for increases. That's why I never use this crappy card!

Starting Score: 576
Current Score: 724
Goal Score: 850

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+