Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orchard Bank Online CLI Request Function Working Now

tag
chan85
Established Contributor

Orchard Bank Online CLI Request Function Working Now

I saw a previous post that said the online function was working for Best Buy cards so I checked my regular Orchard and its working as well. Got the 7-10 message but atleast I can avoid the sales pitch when I call in to ask questions. It asked for the amount and reason for the increase and I said $300 for a $275 BT (not my intention but perhaps that will entice them). Also asks for income. Current CL is $300 and has been there since 2006 when I opened the card. Not sure if its a hard or soft pull btw... Just thought I would share.

Current Debt Management:
$15k Trinity Financial Management (scheduled pay off late 2021)
$10k NFCU
$350/mth Bridgecrest Auto Loan
Goals: Pay off credit card debt & buy a new home before end of 2020

Long Term Debt:
Fed Loans - $150k
Navient - $100k

Taking a "if God don't do it, it won't get done..." approach to paying these off.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
fot1
Established Contributor

Re: Orchard Bank Online CLI Request Function Working Now

Was it a hard or soft pull?

Too many to list..
Message 2 of 9
chan85
Established Contributor

saw a previous post that said the online function was working for Best Buy cards so I checked my regular Orchard and its working as well. Got the 7-10 message but atleast I can avoid the sales pitch when I call in to ask questions. It asked for the amount and reason for the increase and I said $300 for a $275 BT (not my intention but perhaps that will entice them). Also asks for income. Current CL is $300 and has been there since 2006 when I opened the card. Not sure if its a hard or soft pull btw... Just thought I would share.

Current Debt Management:
$10k NFCU

Long Term Debt:
Fed Loans - $150k
Navient - $100k

Taking a "if God don't do it, it won't get done..." approach to paying these off.
Message 3 of 9
stefanc
Regular Contributor

My orchard still says function unavailable please call (it always has)... My HSBC card works - It says it may pull a report, click to continue. I didn't
Message 4 of 9
chan85
Established Contributor

The may pull report thing is exactlyt what they said when i was on the phone with them about one of my other accounts....

Current Debt Management:
$10k NFCU

Long Term Debt:
Fed Loans - $150k
Navient - $100k

Message 5 of 9
Loques
Regular Contributor

the same Re: Orchard Bank Online CLI Request Function Working Now

My Orchard still has the same "Form Unavailable" crap.  Ah well, wishful thinking for me!  :-)

Current Score (11/2020): EQ: 753 | TU: 731 | EX: 749---Starting Score (3/2010): EQ: 522 | TU: 525 | EX: 520---Goal: All 3 FICO 800+
--------------------
Message 6 of 9
stefanc
Regular Contributor

Re: the same Re: Orchard Bank Online CLI Request Function Working Now

OK so I couldn't help myself... Pulled the trigger on my HSBC plat - Instant 1,000 increase - checked a few minutes after - no hard pull yet... NOT going to call Orchard - I just don't want to have to say no 12,000 times on the 15 different special offers they have just for me.
Message 7 of 9
DrJim
Frequent Contributor

I signed on and this is what I found:

In order to process your request, please contact us  to speak to a Customer Care representative. to speak to a Customer Care representative.

Starting Score: TU 672 EQ 654 10/20/09
Current Score: TU 775 EQ 783 EX 799 (PLUS)
AMEX Delta Platinum $35K, NFCU Visa Signature $30K, HHonors Reserve Visa $35K, WF $13.5K, IHG Rewards Club MC $25K
Message 8 of 9
rom828
Established Contributor

@DrJim wrote:

I signed on and this is what I found:

In order to process your request, please contact us  to speak to a Customer Care representative. to speak to a Customer Care representative.

Ditto for me.  I didn't call.  Current CL on Orchard card is $3140.  CLIs have all been automatic (though smallish----$200-$400).  Got my last one around November 2010.

Think I'll wait to see if I get anything when statement cuts in a few days and if not, then I might call. 

FICOS: TU 732(05-16-16) EQ '08 739( 05-16-16) EX 737 (08-17-16)
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.