Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orchard Bank auto CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Orchard Bank auto CLI

OMG, I am so happy... just in time for xmas!!! I just logged into my account and they gave me an automatic increase of $600!! I could not believe it, and am still in shock. I had called in and asked for an increase a few weeks back and they said No.. I had started off with a $750 limit, then they increased it to $1050 back in May or June of this year, and now it's at $1650. It may not be much of an increase to some people but it is for me, and I'm happy Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
laz98
Senior Contributor

Re: Orchard Bank auto CLI

for orchard, that's like a million bucks!  congrats!

i'm actually about to cancel my orchard card, it's been sitting at $700 for about a year.  i've had the account for 3 years last month.

Message 2 of 4
amp0804
Regular Contributor

Ive been sitting on my orchard car for almost 4 years, my limit was at 400 just a couple months ago and I called

and complained and they gave there usual, your approved for a 100 increase!

Its about time I cancel this card and stop hoping its going to turn into something else 

Message 3 of 4
Itsmeagain
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

OMG, I am so happy... just in time for xmas!!! I just logged into my account and they gave me an automatic increase of $600!! I could not believe it, and am still in shock. I had called in and asked for an increase a few weeks back and they said No.. I had started off with a $750 limit, then they increased it to $1050 back in May or June of this year, and now it's at $1650. It may not be much of an increase to some people but it is for me, and I'm happy Smiley Happy

CONGRATS tiffanie . . . . Smiley Surprised

For me, it's not the amount of the increase or the new credit line, it's the absolute THRILL you get when you realize that another lender has recognized you as a trustworthy customer, deserving of a larger credit line. 

Starting Score: TU 737 EQ 721
Current Score: TU 741 EQ 741
Goal Score: TU 765 EQ 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.