Established Member
mdh1979

Orchard Bank secured card

Hey Everyone,

I have had my orchard secured card since april of 2008. Today i decided to call their customer service line to ask when my card would become unsecured and about a credit limit increase.  The woman on the line (India) told me that my card would not become an unsecured card and i would not get my $300 deposit back unless i closed the account.  Does this sound right? i was under the impression that i would at least get a CLI.  It's been a year, this is my only credit card and i always PIF and never carry a balance.  Maybe they're just mad because i haven't paid them any interest. Any input would be appreciated.

Matt

Established Contributor
YoungEntrepeneur

Re: Orchard Bank secured card

I haven't heard of anyone being able to convert their Orchard Bank secured card. I would keep the account open and apply for a Capital One card and a BoA secured card.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}