Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orchard CC Changeover

tag
p-
Valued Contributor

Re: Orchard CC Changeover

@asphaltcowboy wrote:

You may want to check your inquires, they hard pulled me back in December, all three CB's, for my Furniture Row-Oak Express account

that was backed by House Hold, never asked just did it automatic

HSBC is not administering the Orchard cards anymore; they are Capital One.

Message 21 of 25
asphaltcowboy
Valued Contributor

@p- wrote:

@asphaltcowboy wrote:

You may want to check your inquires, they hard pulled me back in December, all three CB's, for my Furniture Row-Oak Express account

that was backed by House Hold, never asked just did it automatic

HSBC is not administering the Orchard cards anymore; they are Capital One.

I received a letter from Capital One stating that they were aquiring these accounts and to watch for further updates, the letter did also

state that they, CP1, were in the process of aquiring all HSBC and Orchard accountsSmiley Surprised received a update from CP1 a week or so ago

that refered to sometime in July, just mentioned this as when I pulled my CR's in Feb they show the hard pulls from CP1 and I didn't have an account with them, shows that the account is now listed as CP1

Starting Score TU 667 EQ 663 EX 655
Current Score TU 778 EQ 776 EX 781 Last Update 4/2016
Garden Club 04/10/2013
Message 22 of 25
asphaltcowboy
Valued Contributor

I forgot to mention that they could of done the pulls because I didn't have an account??? Just food for thought

Starting Score TU 667 EQ 663 EX 655
Current Score TU 778 EQ 776 EX 781 Last Update 4/2016
Garden Club 04/10/2013
Message 23 of 25
johnnytsunami

@petarap Let know what happens? I did the same on 4/30 and have not yet heard anything. Anxious to see how/if I get a response or if anyone else has.

Message 24 of 25
petarap
Regular Contributor

@johnnytsunami: I got a call from EO Office. She told that they will be ready to approve for CLI. Then I asked if this is a hardpull and she said yes. So, I backed off. I asked her why HP when CapOne recently gave me a CLI with SP. She told that as of now it's HP and I told her I'll try after the transition is complete to Cap One. Anyway Capone gave me $500 CLI on both my cards few weeks ago with SP, so I'll wait for this card to be completely transitioned to C1.

____________________________________________________________________________________
Recent Scores: 758 Walmart TU 8/2/2015, Amex FICO EX 777 Aug 2015
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AMEX BCE $19,800, Chase Sapphire Preferred $18,000, Chase Freedom $17,000
Macy's Amex $6,000, Barclay's Arrival+ $5,000, Walmart Card $4,500, Capital One QS $2,500,
Capital One QS $2,250, BOA Travel Rewards Visa $2000, Sears Citi MC $1,000
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.