Regular Contributor
silly34

Orchard CLI

Well after being denied any type of courtesy increase the last time I called (for this particular card) I decided to call again. This time I laid it on thick and told my life story. The CSR was super nice (Brandy) but she couldn't really help me so I asked her if I could speak to her supervisor even though she was doing a superb job. Spoke with the supervisor and laid it on thick again, life story, and how great Brandy was. I expressed to her my concern with my current CL ($700) and how it was impacting my credit and was hoping to have it increased without a hard pull. She must have felt sorry for me because she gave me a $200 cli! YaY! One of these days I will have some better cards but so far Orchard has been pretty good to me.

B.
Senior Contributor
imducky

Re: Orchard CLI

i'm glad they helped you, you must be quite the sales pro (note to self do not buy a car from silly34). i've had 3 orchard cards and the only thing i have against them is they just don't grow with you. don't get me wrong it's not a bad problem to have, but they never treated me like first premeire did either.
Senior Contributor
Sylviatob

Re: Orchard CLI

Congrats silly! Keep up the good work. Every cli helps! I too, have 'starter cards'. Cap1 and Applied Card Bank(an awful card to have imo). We all have to start somewhere and these starter cards were a godsend for me :smileyhappy: You will, over time, acquire better cards to be sure. And for now, enjoy what you have. I do :smileyhappy:
"Never ever, ever be late. Never" (FUTR)

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+