Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orchard CLI

tag
silly34
Regular Contributor

Orchard CLI

Well after being denied any type of courtesy increase the last time I called (for this particular card) I decided to call again. This time I laid it on thick and told my life story. The CSR was super nice (Brandy) but she couldn't really help me so I asked her if I could speak to her supervisor even though she was doing a superb job. Spoke with the supervisor and laid it on thick again, life story, and how great Brandy was. I expressed to her my concern with my current CL ($700) and how it was impacting my credit and was hoping to have it increased without a hard pull. She must have felt sorry for me because she gave me a $200 cli! YaY! One of these days I will have some better cards but so far Orchard has been pretty good to me.

B.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Orchard CLI

i'm glad they helped you, you must be quite the sales pro (note to self do not buy a car from silly34). i've had 3 orchard cards and the only thing i have against them is they just don't grow with you. don't get me wrong it's not a bad problem to have, but they never treated me like first premeire did either.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Orchard CLI

Congrats silly! Keep up the good work. Every cli helps! I too, have 'starter cards'. Cap1 and Applied Card Bank(an awful card to have imo). We all have to start somewhere and these starter cards were a godsend for me Smiley Happy You will, over time, acquire better cards to be sure. And for now, enjoy what you have. I do Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.