Valued Contributor

Orchard CLI!

I requested a  CLI from Orchard Monday was denied why did i just log into my account an notice my credit limit is not $500 anymore it's now $700.

I hope it's not a error an wake up tomorrow an it's back to $500 lol. I did tell the rep on the phone Monday that i will most likely cancel the account sometime this month if i didn't get a increase. Maybe h spoke with a supervisor an they just gave it to me to keep me happy.

Starting Score 3-31-08: EQ 582 TU 577 EX 625
Current Score 3-19-10: EQ 703 TU 712 EX No Clue
Goal Score: 800 By January Of 2012

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor

Re: Orchard CLI!

Very nice MJB

Congrats

Established Contributor

Grats!  Mine went from 320 to 720 last night.  I guess they were just giving out CLI yesterday.
"WTB Access Number"
Regular Contributor

Nice!!!  Love nice surprises!!!  WTG.

Starting Score:EQ 560t> TU 560EXP 570
Current Score:EQ 674t> TU 697EXP 700
Goal Score:EQ 700> TU 700EXP 700>

Regular Contributor

You guys really gave me hope.

My Orchard anniversary is in May I'm hoping and praying for a CLI and maybe even getting my AF waived.

Congrats on your CLIs, I hope to jump on that bandwagon soon!

Established Contributor

have you not had any CLI yet?  All my CLI from orchard were auto.

Started at $300

6 months  $320  (lol)

9 months  $720 (nice!)

scottie_mommy wrote:

You guys really gave me hope.

My Orchard anniversary is in May I'm hoping and praying for a CLI and maybe even getting my AF waived.

Congrats on your CLIs, I hope to jump on that bandwagon soon!

"WTB Access Number"
Valued Contributor

fender wrote:

have you not had any CLI yet?  All my CLI from orchard were auto.

Started at $300

6 months  $320  (lol)

9 months  $720 (nice!)

This was my first auto CLI

Start $300

Request 5 months $400

Request 8 months $500

Auto 12 months $700

Starting Score 3-31-08: EQ 582 TU 577 EX 625
Current Score 3-19-10: EQ 703 TU 712 EX No Clue
Goal Score: 800 By January Of 2012

Senior Contributor

Congrats! At least some lenders are still auto-CLI'ing in the credit crunch.
Here we go again...
Community Leader
Established Contributor

Congrats!!!!! on the increase. Looks like Orchard might be spreading some LUV for a change.

Starting Score: 500's
Current Score: 761 EQ(DCU), 758 TU(Barclay), 788 EX(Credit.com)
Goal Score:760 X 3

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Frequent Contributor

nice for those who get it, but others may find themselves having the orchard experience I've had.  mind you I have NEVER been late, overlimit, etc. on the acct.  pif, carried a balance, sockdrawered, used A LOT (3-6x cl/mo.) etc.   literally tried everything to inspire them to give me a lci.

2 accts opened 1/07- both 300 cli

NO CLIS ever.  comboed the 2 into 1 in hopes of getting a CLI- nope, but whee, now I have 1 orchard w/600 cl.

called + threatened to cancel bazillion x- NO cli offers.  LIED to + said accts were always reviewed, but mine were NEVER reviewed.  they did however offer to take a HARD inq AND charge me if I wanted a cli- but they would NOT guarantee a cli, so I passed.

@ the 22 MONTH MARK, called + threatened to cancel again.  FINALLY given ONE 200 cli + had af waived 50%.

in the meantime, best buy hsbc mc has given me TWO clis in 2 months- 300 cl starting, 150 cli @ activation, 200 auto cli on SECOND stmt.  cc is used the SAME way I've used orchard for 2 yrs.

now go figure THAT out lol 1 would think they would give the OLDER cc clis first, but such is the quirkiness of hsbc.

Just presenting the other side of the coin b/c like target, hsbc is quirky

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.