Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orchard CLI!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Orchard CLI!

I requested a  CLI from Orchard Monday was denied why did i just log into my account an notice my credit limit is not $500 anymore it's now $700.

I hope it's not a error an wake up tomorrow an it's back to $500 lol. I did tell the rep on the phone Monday that i will most likely cancel the account sometime this month if i didn't get a increase. Maybe h spoke with a supervisor an they just gave it to me to keep me happy.

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
oracles
Valued Contributor

Re: Orchard CLI!

Very nice MJB

Congrats

Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Grats!  Mine went from 320 to 720 last night.  I guess they were just giving out CLI yesterday.
Message 3 of 16
REgnlor
Regular Contributor

Nice!!!  Love nice surprises!!!  WTG.

Starting Score:EQ 560t> TU 560EXP 570
Current Score:EQ 674t> TU 697EXP 700
Goal Score:EQ 700> TU 700EXP 700>

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 16
scottie_mommy
Regular Contributor

You guys really gave me hope.

My Orchard anniversary is in May I'm hoping and praying for a CLI and maybe even getting my AF waived.

Congrats on your CLIs, I hope to jump on that bandwagon soon!

Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

have you not had any CLI yet?  All my CLI from orchard were auto.

Started at $300

6 months  $320  (lol)

9 months  $720 (nice!)

@scottie_mommy wrote:

You guys really gave me hope.

My Orchard anniversary is in May I'm hoping and praying for a CLI and maybe even getting my AF waived.

Congrats on your CLIs, I hope to jump on that bandwagon soon!

Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

have you not had any CLI yet?  All my CLI from orchard were auto.

Started at $300

6 months  $320  (lol)

9 months  $720 (nice!)

This was my first auto CLI

Start $300

Request 5 months $400

Request 8 months $500

Auto 12 months $700

Message 7 of 16
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

Congrats! At least some lenders are still auto-CLI'ing in the credit crunch.
Here we go again...
Message 8 of 16
guydiver
Established Contributor

Congrats!!!!! on the increase. Looks like Orchard might be spreading some LUV for a change.
Message 9 of 16
creditreformer
Frequent Contributor

nice for those who get it, but others may find themselves having the orchard experience I've had.  mind you I have NEVER been late, overlimit, etc. on the acct.  pif, carried a balance, sockdrawered, used A LOT (3-6x cl/mo.) etc.   literally tried everything to inspire them to give me a lci.

2 accts opened 1/07- both 300 cli

NO CLIS ever.  comboed the 2 into 1 in hopes of getting a CLI- nope, but whee, now I have 1 orchard w/600 cl.

called + threatened to cancel bazillion x- NO cli offers.  LIED to + said accts were always reviewed, but mine were NEVER reviewed.  they did however offer to take a HARD inq AND charge me if I wanted a cli- but they would NOT guarantee a cli, so I passed.

@ the 22 MONTH MARK, called + threatened to cancel again.  FINALLY given ONE 200 cli + had af waived 50%.

in the meantime, best buy hsbc mc has given me TWO clis in 2 months- 300 cl starting, 150 cli @ activation, 200 auto cli on SECOND stmt.  cc is used the SAME way I've used orchard for 2 yrs.

now go figure THAT out lol 1 would think they would give the OLDER cc clis first, but such is the quirkiness of hsbc.

Just presenting the other side of the coin b/c like target, hsbc is quirky

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.