Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orchard Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Orchard Card

It sounds as if they denied it and should be returning the processing fee.

For the spouse and I both it said:

Your application has been approved. We are in the process of validating your funds.

Your card will be sent within 10-14 days.

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

If they denied me why would they cash the processing fee 3 days later. Why even cash it?

Well I will wait and see.
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called the backdoor # found on this forum and was told I received that message because they could not verify my info from the CR of course I do have FA on there because EX puts one on my account everytime I say something is not mine.

Anyway. They verified info with me on the phone and I was approved. Wow...they asked about my son's age. How the heck the they know my son's name and age.
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Some places uses public records or other databases to ask questions in order to verify identity.

The verification questions don't always come directly from your CR.

I had to verify my mother's age and something else(can't remember).

Glad to hear it wasn't a denial and congrats on the approval. Did they tell you a CL?

Message Edited by sidewinder on 09-10-2008 12:47 PM
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

He said $300 that's okay I'll take it. I really need some positive credit on my CR. With CJ, Continual and now Orchard. I am going to stop and get my credit scores up.
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.