Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orchard...Frustrated and DONE!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Orchard...Frustrated and DONE!!!

Ok. Most will not remember my issue with payment posting last month, doesn't matter. I'm checking this account and find they have billed my account for 2 statement copy charges (huh?) I didn't request any copies of statements?? Nickel and dimein' ya to death.

I'm done. Sent 2 separate emails using all characters to close now. Called and closed. Very frustrated with their business tactics and am done with them. Yes, will hurt my FICO, but doubt the ding will hurt more than what they're doing now. Geez, what a pain in the back side.Smiley Mad
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Orchard...Frustrated and DONE!!!

Sorry everyone. That was a rant without a question...so sorry.
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Bham. A good rant every now and then is like a good cry. It cleanses the soul. Smiley Happy

Congrats on closing the card. Your FICO scores shoes everyone you have graduated from the sub-primes and should be moving gradually into the prime cards.

You chose well to do the right thing for yourself.
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think you made a wise decision.

Congrats!  Great rant, too, BTW!

Message 4 of 10
BoysMumx2
Frequent Contributor

I agree with everyone here - a rant is often just as important as a question!  And you definitely made the right choice about closing it down.  You'll recover from whatever fico-hit you get and you'll move on up.  So I'll say congrats on closing that sucker down!!

Starting Score: EQ 622, TU 676, EX 643 (mtg lender pulls) 2/1/12
Current Score: EQ 743, TU 775 (6/18 MyFico), EX 722 (per CITI approval letter 6/29/12 pull)
Goal Score: New goal: 760+ on all 3

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 10
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Close that Bad Boy and send it to the shredder.  Rants are as good as questions because they also let us KNOW what's behind the scenes.  You're going onto better cards anyway.

Bye Bye Orchard!!!!!
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the patience everyone. I try not to spew negativity, but sometimes that can be tough especially when I'm trying to accomplish something positive for myself and you keep getting dingedSmiley Mad

I'm off the soapbox for nowSmiley Wink and thanks again for the patience.

Everyone here has been so wonderful and helpful and I greatly appreciate all I've learned since joining this form!!! HOO-RAH!!!!!!!Smiley Very Happy
Message 7 of 10
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I just closed my orchard secured card. I got the National City secured and I think that will grow with me a lot better, so I'm going to put my secure money from Orchard on that to make it better limit.
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good move C.A. ! Congrats, you chose wisely. Smiley Wink
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have not heard of National City, who are they? Congrats on the shift!!!
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.