Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orchard Not Updating...

tag
creditreformer
Frequent Contributor

Re: Orchard Not Updating...

Orchard is notorious for late reporting, skipping month(s) of reporting (esp. if you had a high balance the prior month), etc. I’ve taken to disputing the balance online w/TU + EQ + that seems to inspire orchard to immediately update.  Sad that I have to do that, but I got tired of them killing my utilization for months on end + ONLY doing regular updates when I had a high balance.

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Orchard Not Updating...

They seem to be reporting around the 15th of the month for me.  They've been pretty consistent since I got the card in March.  I PIF'd before I got my first statement, but didn't realize they report the EOM balance and took a big hit on Scorewatch in May.  It went from 762 to 703.  I PIF'd again on May 29 and finally got a Scorewatch alert today that my score went from 703 to 774.  The TU Quarterly monitoring thing never alerts me to anything but my last report from June 18th shows that score went from 628 to 667.
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.