Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Established Contributor

Orchard and processing time?

So, like usual, I received the Your application is under review. You will hear from us in 10-14 days

Bad right?

Starting Score: 454
Current Score: 690
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Re: Orchard and processing time?

nah, you'll probably get it.  your scores are not that bad.  mine were worse, & i have 2 orchards!  Smiley Wink
Latest scores: Walmart TU: 769. MyFICO TU: 769. DCU EQ: 755. MyFICO EQ: 780. PSECU EX: 756. MyFICO EX: 780.
Senior Contributor

Bad? Probably not.

Did you have to pay a processing fee? If you're not approved, it usually won't go to that step. If you's paid yer PF, you's got the card!! Smiley Wink

BTW, I got a $500 CL with scores around yours .... a tad bit lower, actually, if I remember correctly!! Best of luck!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hubby's FICOs when we started: high 400s (June 2008)
Hubby's FICO NOW (04/06/09): TU: 679 EQ: 608 EX: ???
My FICOs: TU: 643, EQ: 606
Closed on new home: 1/20/2009 -- If we can do it, YOU can do it!!

Senior Contributor

Could go either way but usually Orchard is an instant. Call and see if they need more info or something.
Established Contributor

I did have to pay the $19 processing fee, so who knows. I have a previously charged off HSBC card, that is paid in full.

Established Contributor

[ Edited ]
They haven't processed the payment yet....hmmmm
Message Edited by Breakthecycle2 on 10-30-2008 06:14 PM

Senior Contributor

Breakthecycle2 wrote:
They haven't processed the payment yet....hmmmm
Message Edited by Breakthecycle2 on 10-30-2008 06:14 PM

They took about a week to process ours. No big, really. We had immediate approval, but every time we logged in to check the status, we got the same "Application is under review" spiel.

For another thing, we, too, had a CO with them ('05 -- paid in full) and they gave us both another chance!!!

So, stop being so negative!!! You've got the card, so just relax!! Smiley Happy

(Oh, BTW, it took frickin' FOREVER to actually GET the card. Almost 2 1/2 weeks, IIRC. They sure do take their sweet-molasses time!!!)

Established Contributor

That's the other thing. They have not emailed me my online access either.

Senior Contributor

Forgot to add: BTW, the "approval" blurb is really hard to spot. It looks just the same as the doofy disclosure crap.

So just because you didn't SEE it, doesn't mean it wasn't there!!! I was only able to see it because I PDF/printed EACH and EVERY page!!!! o_O

Senior Contributor

There IS no "online access code" -- at least, not until you actually get the card. We didn't get a single email until AFTER we registered our ACTIVATED cards at the web site (so we could pay the bill).

Go here, and pop in your SSN & ZIP. Though to be honest, all you'll see is the "Your application is under review" blurb.

Just be patient. You've got the card. Smiley Happy 

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.