Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orchard and processing time?

tag
Breakthecycle2
Established Contributor

Orchard and processing time?

So, like usual, I received the Your application is under review. You will hear from us in 10-14 days

Bad right?

Starting Score: 454
Current Score: 690
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 37
36 REPLIES 36
laz98
Senior Contributor

Re: Orchard and processing time?

nah, you'll probably get it.  your scores are not that bad.  mine were worse, & i have 2 orchards!  Smiley Wink
Message 2 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bad? Probably not.

Did you have to pay a processing fee? If you're not approved, it usually won't go to that step. If you's paid yer PF, you's got the card!! Smiley Wink

BTW, I got a $500 CL with scores around yours .... a tad bit lower, actually, if I remember correctly!! Best of luck!!
Message 3 of 37
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Could go either way but usually Orchard is an instant. Call and see if they need more info or something.
Message 4 of 37
Breakthecycle2
Established Contributor

I did have to pay the $19 processing fee, so who knows. I have a previously charged off HSBC card, that is paid in full.

Message 5 of 37
Breakthecycle2
Established Contributor

They haven't processed the payment yet....hmmmm
Message Edited by Breakthecycle2 on 10-30-2008 06:14 PM

Message 6 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Breakthecycle2 wrote:
They haven't processed the payment yet....hmmmm
Message Edited by Breakthecycle2 on 10-30-2008 06:14 PM

They took about a week to process ours. No big, really. We had immediate approval, but every time we logged in to check the status, we got the same "Application is under review" spiel.

For another thing, we, too, had a CO with them ('05 -- paid in full) and they gave us both another chance!!!

So, stop being so negative!!! You've got the card, so just relax!! Smiley Happy

(Oh, BTW, it took frickin' FOREVER to actually GET the card. Almost 2 1/2 weeks, IIRC. They sure do take their sweet-molasses time!!!)
Message 7 of 37
Breakthecycle2
Established Contributor

That's the other thing. They have not emailed me my online access either.

Message 8 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Forgot to add: BTW, the "approval" blurb is really hard to spot. It looks just the same as the doofy disclosure crap.

So just because you didn't SEE it, doesn't mean it wasn't there!!! I was only able to see it because I PDF/printed EACH and EVERY page!!!! o_O
Message 9 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

There IS no "online access code" -- at least, not until you actually get the card. We didn't get a single email until AFTER we registered our ACTIVATED cards at the web site (so we could pay the bill).

Go here, and pop in your SSN & ZIP. Though to be honest, all you'll see is the "Your application is under review" blurb.

Just be patient. You've got the card. Smiley Happy 

Message 10 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.