Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orchard bank... cool..

tag
silly34
Regular Contributor

Orchard bank... cool..

So I decided to call Orchard today and see about a CLI.  I called the number provided on their website and it just rings and rings once you get passed the automated stuff.  I remembered the back door number (DUH!) and scored a small increase for both of my Orchard cards.  Thanks for the backdoor numbers!  The rep was really nice!

Orchard: 800-395-6090 (May get answered in Spanish by bilingual CSR's.  If this happens and you don't speak Spanish, either try again later or try saying "Habla ingles?" or "Ingles, por favor" to let them know you're an English-speaker). 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Orchard bank... cool..

I've called the backdoor number numerous times in the past for a cli on my orchard bank card that turned a year old this past March, and have been declined everytime. I've never received a automated nor manual increase for this card until I decided to log onto my account online this morning and requested a cli. To my surprise, they approved me for a $300 cli.. just a little surprised that's all.. I can't figure out how they work when it comes to cli on existing accounts. I've been a loyal cardholder since the acct was open, and has never received an increase until now. My new cl is now $1050. I'm keeping the account just because they recently lowered my apr to 9.9%, and I like the 2% cash back =) Not so bad for an Orchard card, as long if you don't have to contact their foreign customer service.
Message 2 of 6
Breakthecycle2
Established Contributor

Everytime I use the "request CLI" online, it says I must call customer service.

Starting Score: 454
Current Score: 690
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it a hard or soft pull?
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

it was a soft pull per a customer service rep I spoke to on the phone earlier. She said that they are required to let customers know that there is a chance they may have to do a hard pull, but a hard pull is rarely done.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CLI.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.