Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orchard bank reporting

tag
lisac
Regular Contributor

Re: Orchard bank reporting

hsbc is still showing last update from july on all 3 reports for me.
Message 11 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@lisac wrote:

Same here.
Message 12 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@lisac wrote:

Same here.

Me three.
And, as I said before, strangely, they have not generated a new statement for me since then either. The last one was the end of July. Weird.
Message 13 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@lisac wrote:

Same here.
Me three.
And, as I said before, strangely, they have not generated a new statement for me since then either. The last one was the end of July. Weird.

I take that back. I just checked TC and it seems that only TU updated. Thats strange because TU always updates a weak late for me. Report date is 08/30/2008. Maybe they didn't report to EX and EQ this month!
Message 14 of 41
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

The HSBC and Orchard bank cards like to skip two or three months every now and then. So for anyone trying to control how many cards report balances, I'd suggest always making them PIF'ers. Smiley Wink If you can ever get them to post the $0, that is.

I have found that the BB store card, which is HSBC, reports every month on the statement date, like "normal" cards. Weird.

I don't know the pattern for co-branded cards (Best Buy MC, etc.)
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 15 of 41
jbh
Established Contributor

I'm sure Orchard will report to the other 2 by wed/thurs. If not, I'll file a 'dispute' and get them to act on it. With a 55 point jump in TU (with a 7 year old '30 day late' removed too) with a utility reduction, I'd be upset for EQ and EXP to miss out on it.

I'll update when I see EXP/EQ show the update or jump.
Message 16 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

I took the bull by the horns and disputed it. TU updated it in 2 days. EQ sent an email the same day saying they were looking into it. Nothing from EX yet though...so hopefully tomorrow they're all updated.

What a pain in the...

I'm going to fire them as soon as possible, believe this is my annual fee month...ugh.
Message 17 of 41
jbh
Established Contributor

Now I am wondering if I should dispute Smiley Wink I'll wait until Thurs/Fri and hope it updates then. It's just funny how it updates at a snails pace when you have low util (woo hoo) but if you were over the limit, the purchase that does it is recorded instantly on the report along with a pic of you running around the house as a baby with your bare bottom exposed. It never fails
Message 18 of 41
Candice
Contributor

Just to make sure I am clear...

y'all are saying that they don't report to the CRAs, right? Not that they fail to send your statements?

I am just wanting to clarify because that would be awful if they didn't send you statements for 2-3 months and all of a sudden you had a huge bill full of OTL and Late fees!
Message 19 of 41
jbh
Established Contributor

They seem to update every month, most of the time, but they are careless and sometimes (key word) a month is skipped. I still have yet to see my july balance posted and the payment made before 8/29 (last weekday of the month) has yet to update.

They are just slow and flaky, that's all.
Message 20 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.