cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orchard being taken over by Capit One...

tag
happy101
New Contributor

Orchard being taken over by Capit One...

I just received notice.....
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
logan_720
Established Contributor

Re: Orchard being taken over by Capit One...

This has been in process since August of 2011, I believe. It was finalized on, or around April 30th of this year. You can find many, many posts regarding it around the forum.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

And if I recall correctly, we still have no idea what on earth is going to happen with everything. lol

Im particulary curious.. I have 2 orchard cards (1600 limit, 500 limit) and 2 capital one cards (1250 limit, 750 limit) - I was under the incorrect impression that they would combine products.

Message 3 of 4
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

And if I recall correctly, we still have no idea what on earth is going to happen with everything. lol

Im particulary curious.. I have 2 orchard cards (1600 limit, 500 limit) and 2 capital one cards (1250 limit, 750 limit) - I was under the incorrect impression that they would combine products.

I wouldn't hold my breath.  Cap One is financially disincented to do so... their subprime business model is between mostly to completely based on earning fees from their customers, and it'd slash their annual fees (and the profitability / underwriting of the acquisition incidently) if they started combining tradelines.  Doesn't make business sense and I'm pretty certain they know that.

        
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.