Established Contributor
distantarray

Re: Orchard card no CLI

p- wrote:

Worth a try, IMO...  They upgraded my Plat to a Green, so as far as I'm concerned anything could happen.

being a Amex fan this sounds like a really terrible deal lol

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Frequent Contributor
QAMngrGirl

I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one who received crappy CS re: Orchard. Again, I opened this card 30-60 days prior to the CrapOne conversion fiasco so I don't fall into the "had this card for 2+ years" category. It never went anywhere. I closed the account when all I was offered was cutting the AF in half. I wasn't paying for a card that was useless to me. Already have a CrapOne account so no reason to maintain a relationship with them through a card that was not benefiting me any time soon. 

Start: Nov'12 EQ 699/EX 685/TU 696 / Current: April''14 EQ 715/EX 709/TU 709 * Goal 750+

Valued Contributor
p-

distantarray wrote:

p- wrote:

Worth a try, IMO...  They upgraded my Plat to a Green, so as far as I'm concerned anything could happen.

being a Amex fan this sounds like a really terrible deal lol

lol

12-15-14: FICO EXP: 813 - EQU:802 - TRAN: 756 - AVG: 790 +240 points from JUN 2008 - MY CREDIT JOURNAL

Valued Contributor
p-

QAMngrGirl wrote:

I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one who received crappy CS re: Orchard. Again, I opened this card 30-60 days prior to the CrapOne conversion fiasco so I don't fall into the "had this card for 2+ years" category. It never went anywhere. I closed the account when all I was offered was cutting the AF in half. I wasn't paying for a card that was useless to me. Already have a CrapOne account so no reason to maintain a relationship with them through a card that was not benefiting me any time soon. 

Makes sense.  I would have closed it a long time ago, except it's going on 5 years old and is my oldest non-au revolver.  The only AF I pay now is for the Unicorn card.

12-15-14: FICO EXP: 813 - EQU:802 - TRAN: 756 - AVG: 790 +240 points from JUN 2008 - MY CREDIT JOURNAL

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}