Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orchard card no CLI

tag
distantarray
Established Contributor

Re: Orchard card no CLI

@p- wrote:

Worth a try, IMO...  They upgraded my Plat to a Green, so as far as I'm concerned anything could happen.

being a Amex fan this sounds like a really terrible deal lol

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 11 of 14
QAMngrGirl
Frequent Contributor

I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one who received crappy CS re: Orchard. Again, I opened this card 30-60 days prior to the CrapOne conversion fiasco so I don't fall into the "had this card for 2+ years" category. It never went anywhere. I closed the account when all I was offered was cutting the AF in half. I wasn't paying for a card that was useless to me. Already have a CrapOne account so no reason to maintain a relationship with them through a card that was not benefiting me any time soon. 

Message 12 of 14
p-
Valued Contributor

@distantarray wrote:

@p- wrote:

Worth a try, IMO...  They upgraded my Plat to a Green, so as far as I'm concerned anything could happen.

being a Amex fan this sounds like a really terrible deal lol

lol

Message 13 of 14
p-
Valued Contributor

@QAMngrGirl wrote:

I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one who received crappy CS re: Orchard. Again, I opened this card 30-60 days prior to the CrapOne conversion fiasco so I don't fall into the "had this card for 2+ years" category. It never went anywhere. I closed the account when all I was offered was cutting the AF in half. I wasn't paying for a card that was useless to me. Already have a CrapOne account so no reason to maintain a relationship with them through a card that was not benefiting me any time soon. 

Makes sense.  I would have closed it a long time ago, except it's going on 5 years old and is my oldest non-au revolver.  The only AF I pay now is for the Unicorn card.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.