Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orchard not reporting!?!?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Orchard not reporting!?!?

Hello all, I obtained a secured credit card with Orchard about 2 months ago ($200 limit). I am doing this to help my credit improve. I also have True Credit and have been monitoring my scores and reports. After seeing ABSOLUTELY NO CHANGE in my scores, not even a ding from opening an account...I began to wonder. Today I just noticed that Orchard is not listed as reporting at all. What happened? Does True Credit not reflect my true credit report? Do I need to get a REAL credit report? Do I need to contact Orchard to see why they aren't reporting or are they? I have no idea what's going on, and all this is for nothing if they don't report. Please help!?!?! Thanks Snailboy
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Orchard not reporting!?!?

1st, you should pull and renew it. notice the date on the top left corner of the report. and find the pull button on the right side.
2nd, if you got the last report w/o this orchard bank card, you could call orchard to update it to all 3 bureau.
3rd, orchard always reports your card on 1st of each month.
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok so stupid question, but when you are talking about "pulling" are you refering to my True Credit report or a true Fico report?
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

truecredit's
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

The date at the top of the report is today's date. I went to "update report" button and this supposedly does what it says, but I cant find any button that says "pull report" or anything similar. I am assuming since I updated my report it is accurately reflecting the most recent information???......
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

HSBC seems to report every 3 months ...but they say they report monthly...this has happen to me since I have had their card.
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

HSBC reports monthly for me.
They report the balance from the "last weekday" of the month. My CR's update in 7 to 30 days.
Message 7 of 10
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

If you go into TrueCredit and click on "Your Credit" and then "credit reports", you'll see to the right side "update report" link. Clicking on that you should see an option that says: "If you prefer, update your credit report and score analysis now to refresh your credit data." Clicking that will update your report.

Also, I received the Orchard Secured on August 15 myself. It finally reported sometime between Oct. 2 and Oct. 15.

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for all of your help everyone...I will give it a little time and see if it reports eventually, then if it doesn't contact Orchard.
Message 9 of 10
Bradsrq
Established Member

Orchard Bank does not report to the big 3 as " Orchard Bank. They are owned by HSBC Household Bank and thats how it will show up on your reports.
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.