Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orchard question~

tag
william23
Regular Contributor

Orchard question~

I am wondering how long do you have to wait to apply for best buy after being approved for an orchard card?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

Re: Orchard question~

@william23 wrote:

I am wondering how long do you have to wait to apply for best buy after being approved for an orchard card?

Not sure, but I doubt you need to wait.       You might consider that Capital One is buying both of the these from HSBC in the spring.    You may want to wait on that, maybe not, depending on your circumstances.

Message 2 of 5
jason86423
Frequent Contributor

HSBC can be very fickle.  Some people are allowed only one HSBC backed card and others up to 3.  I don't think there is a time limit on apping between cards.    I would stay away from HSBC as much as possible or you could be stuck with some toy limit cards.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

18 months between products like that and they aren't very nice when you call them up and ask what is going on either I was not impressed with this at all

Message 4 of 5
john398
Senior Contributor

@jason86423 wrote:

HSBC can be very fickle.  Some people are allowed only one HSBC backed card and others up to 3.  I don't think there is a time limit on apping between cards.    I would stay away from HSBC as much as possible or you could be stuck with some toy limit cards.

Actually more than 3, I had 4 HSBC

a best buy card

an orchard card

a best buy reward zone card

and a discover direct rewards card

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.