cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orchard, soft or hard pulls for CLI?

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Orchard, soft or hard pulls for CLI?

you don't have to authorize it when you are already a card holder... would be nice in an ideal world that they couldn't do that without telling you but you asking them gives them permission to just do it.
Message 11 of 17
Kiwill
Frequent Contributor

Oh I see Smiley Sad So when this year is over I'll have 2 inquiries within the last 12mos effecting my score. I hope NFCU will be forgiving. On a happier note, I did notice that the CLI I asked for online for Children's Place was approved from $500 to $1100, so that is a total of $1,600 today, not too bad Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ 729, TU 752, EX ? (1/1/2011)
Current Score: EQ 696, TU 718, EX 686 - PSECU (5/17/2011)
Goal Score: ALL 800+ by December 31, 2011

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
PROUD MEMBER OF THE 700 CLUB!
Message 12 of 17
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Fantastic
Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I and DH had Orchard cards (closed a few months ago) we were never hard pulled OR soft pulled.  Evidently, they were going on internal records.  So, don't assume a soft pull until you actually see it on your reports.

Congrats on your CLI's!

Message 14 of 17
Kiwill
Frequent Contributor

most of the requests I do believe were based on an internal overlook.  I think the only one who asked for permission to get a new report if necessary to do so was Best Buy MC. 

Starting Score: EQ 729, TU 752, EX ? (1/1/2011)
Current Score: EQ 696, TU 718, EX 686 - PSECU (5/17/2011)
Goal Score: ALL 800+ by December 31, 2011

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
PROUD MEMBER OF THE 700 CLUB!
Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kiwill wrote:
Oh I see Smiley Sad So when this year is over I'll have 2 inquiries within the last 12mos effecting my score. I hope NFCU will be forgiving. On a happier note, I did notice that the CLI I asked for online for Children's Place was approved from $500 to $1100, so that is a total of $1,600 today, not too bad Smiley Happy

was it instant approval and was it a hard pull?
Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kiwill wrote:

Kiwill;

when got a CLI from children's place, did you have to give your bank info, like your bank acct #?

When i applied they ask me for that...routing and checking accout # ?

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.