Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orchard will start issuing CLI in March

tag
lessismore2014
Frequent Contributor

Orchard will start issuing CLI in March

Just got off the phone with Orchard. Spoke to someone who actually speaks proper English, LOL. Tried to cancel card but he cut my AF in 1/2 and said in March they will be giving CLI again, they are under new management. They weren't allowed to issue CLI in 2010. They were given the start date of March, maybe be auto maybe not. He did tell me if I don't see an auto (said my acct is in excellent standing he thinks mine will be auto) in March I am to call in. We will see. Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Orchard will start issuing CLI in March

@mnegron1969 wrote:

Just got off the phone with Orchard. Spoke to someone who actually speaks proper English, LOL. Tried to cancel card but he cut my AF in 1/2 and said in March they will be giving CLI again, they are under new management. They weren't allowed to issue CLI in 2010. They were given the start date of March, maybe be auto maybe not. He did tell me if I don't see an auto (said my acct is in excellent standing he thinks mine will be auto) in March I am to call in. We will see. Smiley Wink

The problem with this is employees had been telling many of us they would be issuing CLI in Nov and Dec in time for the holidays... and many people did get auto, but it still was not possible to request... I sure hope this guy does know something true... I'm ready for my Best Buy MC to get a CLI!

Message 2 of 13
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@mnegron1969 wrote:

I know I'm being cynical here but do you think the reduction in the AF (thus keeping the card open for future AF income for Orchard)) and you being told CLI's will start again in March are somehow related?  Smiley Wink

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 9/09 pulled by lender 802, EQ - 10/10-813, TU - 10/10-774

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I love my $100 CL so this is bad news.

Message 4 of 13
lessismore2014
Frequent Contributor

well my card is a yr old, I will wait til March if I don't see anything I will call if I don't get a CLI I will close it.

Message 5 of 13
clocktick
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I love my $100 CL so this is bad news.

LOLOL.  Haha, this made me laugh.

11/30/08 TU 648 EX 672 EQ 656 SEPT 2014 TU 787 EX 789 EQ ???
Amex BCP $24.1K/Clear $8.5- Sallie Mae $27.5 -Cap One QS $7.5 - Chase Freedom $7.5/United $5k/CSP $20k/Ink- Citi DP $9.5/Dividend $13k/HHHx2 $15k/16.4/Reserve $4.5k Best Buy $1940 HD $1701- Discover IT $15k - Elan $8k GEMB Lowes $20k - Macy's $2k - Kohl's $800

Starting Score: 648
Current Score: 736
Goal Score: 765

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 6 of 13
beachbum33
New Contributor

Message 7 of 13
HindSight_20_20
Frequent Contributor

@MarineVietVet wrote:

@mnegron1969 wrote:

I know I'm being cynical here but do you think the reduction in the AF (thus keeping the card open for future AF income for Orchard)) and you being told CLI's will start again in March are somehow related?  Smiley Wink

From a BK years ago to:

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

@ marinevietvet ~

"somehow related"?  try MARRIED with CHILDREN

+1  (oookkaaaaayyyyyy) waaaaaaaiiiiiiiittttttt  for it.  (come on orchard) an 'employee' having the scoop on new management and not the credit boards across the american digital hwys? 

ummm yeah not a great sign there.

Not cynical just trying to see the 'truth' in this employees knowledge that's been hidden from the rest of the credit  and 'share/ stock holders'  world abroad.  Your auto CLI should come (i hope it does) because of your responsibility with the TL 'but' this still sounds thin.

Goal Score: EX 700|TU 700|EQ700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

HiltonHonors AMEX 2K | Amazon Store CC $800 | Bed Bath & Beyond 2K | Lowes CC 11K | Cap 1 Secured $500 | Cap 1 Plat $300 | Cap 1 Savor 1K |Citi Secured $200 | Target $500 | Kohl's $1K | Truist Cashback 4.5K | Penfed Power Cash Back 3.5K |Apple Pay CC 3K | Venmo Sig Visa 7.5K | SECU 13.5K | Bragg Mutual FCU 10K | Best Buy Citi Visa $2.5K | DiscoverIT CB 11.5K
Message 8 of 13
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

To beachbum33:

It is possible to edit your own post if you have posted an incomplete message. To edit your post, go to the post. To the right you'll see "Options." Click on "Options" and select "Edit Message" from the drop-down menu.

From a BK years ago to:

Message 9 of 13
beachbum33
New Contributor

Didn't work for me, anyways I was saying I did the same exact thing last month, posted it on the other orchard cli thread, they dropped my AF to $29 and increased my cli to $500 from $300. I tried to post a link to that thread, but it wiped out everything I wrote, if you search Orchard cli you should find it dated early Dec.   

(edited to add your link to your post Smiley Wink)

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.