Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other Comenity Financing Accounts?

tag
chalupaman
Super Contributor

Other Comenity Financing Accounts?

I am just wondering if Newegg's Preferred Account is exactly the same thing as Paypal Credit and does it also not report to credit bureaus? Also would I have to have that one linked to my Paypal account or is it its own separate entity and how easy/hard is it to be able to be approved for? I made the dumb mistake of being approved for PP Credit and then finding out that I can't link it to my Paypal account because I already have Paypal Smart Connect, so I'm planning on closing that really soon but financing for me still isn't completely out of the question. Probably am not going for this right now but just wanted to get some more information about this to see if it's worth my time or not. Right now, I have only 2 inquiries on my EQ report as well so that won't be a major issue for me if I wanted to take another HP. The thing I wanted to finance was an Intuos Pro Medium Pen Tablet.

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: Other Comenity Financing Accounts?

Newegg Preferred Account doesn't report to bureaus. You need to create another ID to link PayPal Credit to another PayPal account. You can have 1 business and 1 personal account.  You need to make PayPal Connect to business account.

Ron.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.