Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other cards cli

tag
BKFireFly
Regular Contributor

Other cards cli

Hi guys. Hope to get some opinions on this. Nfcu approved me for $8k visa (highest limit). Will my other cards CLI to match this? Or at least grow? Limits are low and they always use my low limits as a reason for decline along with my utility.
***Nothing Beats a try but a Fail*** I refuse to fail, success is the only option.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Other cards cli

@BKFireFly wrote:
Hi guys. Hope to get some opinions on this. Nfcu approved me for $8k visa (highest limit). Will my other cards CLI to match this? Or at least grow? Limits are low and they always use my low limits as a reason for decline along with my utility.

Doubt it, the real reason for the decline of CLI is not the low limts but your utilization, pay them all off except 1 that you will let report 1-9% of its CL to the CRAs..

Message 2 of 4
BKFireFly
Regular Contributor

Was planning to pay off the small limits and then do a bill consolidation for the larger amounts. The Apr will be lower and it would clear up all my cli
***Nothing Beats a try but a Fail*** I refuse to fail, success is the only option.
Message 3 of 4
BigBS
Senior Contributor

CCCs are not all the same.  Internal models for each may prevent them from matching given greater stringency.

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.