cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our Favorite sent a fresh new offer today... Rescue One!

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Our Favorite sent a fresh new offer today... Rescue One!

I was actually excited to see the envelope because I really wanted to read the break down of the pre-approval...

I had to read it a couple times to catch it and process which is probably why I applied for it last time which brought me to write the post I did and then how the supposed CEO posted on the post... Can we bring that CEO back again?  IM TALKING ABOUT RESCUE ONE!! does that get a hit on the company tracker?

Anyway here it is:  "Personal Loan amounts vary from small-sized loans to a maximum amount of $80,000 (My offer is up to $40,000).  Not all lenders can provide up to $80,000.  For those consumers who do not qualify for a Personal Loan, we have many other programs to help consumers in debt.  We are not a lender and do not broker loans.  We do not make loans of any type or credit decisions.  Rescue One Financial does not guarantee that you will be approved for a loan of any type.

We are not an agen, reporesentative or broker of any lender and do not endorse or charge you for any loan or related product.  goes on but think this stuff was the best part.

In red, that to me would say how do they get approved to Pull Credit rather I agree to it over the phone or not if they don't actually have ANY banking products, and how do they even get to send out the pre-approval if they don't have those products? is it that easy to get credit pulling cababilities?

I almost want to apply just to see what is told to me and shown in paperwork they send out.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: Our Favorite sent a fresh new offer today... Rescue One!

Congratulations, you've been pre-approved for a product offered by a business other than us, since we don't actually do anything but send you spam via snail mail. 

Message 2 of 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

Congratulations, you've been pre-approved for a product offered by a business other than us, since we don't actually do anything but send you spam via snail mail. 

haha, so if you happen to see my post last time, I went forward and applied because I didn't know anything and don't think it had been posted on here ever....  after applying, got call back a day or two later and was told based on my credit they could only offer credit counseling because it was so horrible.  I had also been told by a supervisor that everyone gets confused that MyFico Credit Scores are Fake and are not the real reports or scores, going to Experian directly and buying report and score is the REAL score and credit report and people don't know and get lied too.

Message 3 of 4
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

haha, so if you happen to see my post last time, I went forward and applied because I didn't know anything and don't think it had been posted on here ever....  after applying, got call back a day or two later and was told based on my credit they could only offer credit counseling because it was so horrible.  I had also been told by a supervisor that everyone gets confused that MyFico Credit Scores are Fake and are not the real reports or scores, going to Experian directly and buying report and score is the REAL score and credit report and people don't know and get lied too.

lulz

all i can say about that

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.