Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overstock CC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Overstock CC

So, I had the Overstock store card for about a year and finallu used it twice about a month apart (Dec, Jan) . Charged then paid it off, I started with a CL of $250 then they raised it to $1250. No problems

I go to use it today for a purchase ($140) and I kept getting an error. I called and the rep said it was activated and ready to use, then transferred me to another rep to answer my question.

At first she was pleasant and helpful and then said that they had to "pull my credit report to see if I was still elligible". I was speechless, explaining I just used it and paid it off twice within the last 2 months. 

So, she pulls my report, demeanor has changed and says "Unfortunattely we are not reinstating this account, so obviously something has changed with your report in the last 90 days"". 

I am 100% on time with all of my payments, nothing has changed

Don't bother with this card, apparently they will just yank it completely for absolutely no reason

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
601flyguy
Established Contributor

Re: Overstock CC

Meh, i have an overstock card too. Can't find anything on their site worth buying as everything is overpriced zmh
2019 Spend Summary
$944,008 Amex BRG
$91,953 Amex SC
$58,351 Discover It
$50,046 BofA CR
$36,146 Amex PRG
$6,774 Cap1 QS
$963 Amex CM

$1,188,241 Yearly Spend
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@601fluguy wrote:
Meh, i have an overstock card too. Can't find anything on their site worth buying as everything is overpriced zmh

too funny - I work for them and have the same sentiment. They even give us free Club O gold or whatever that is and I still have never purchased anything from the website.

Message 3 of 4
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

That's Comenity Bank for ya ladies and gents! Sorry you had to go through that OP.
New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.