Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overstock Pop Up

tag
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

Overstock Pop Up

Is the pop up for Overstock still a SP or is it now a HP? I asked Comenity and they told me always a HP now.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Overstock Pop Up

@corymcd88 wrote:

Is the pop up for Overstock still a SP or is it now a HP? I asked Comenity and they told me always a HP now.

Someone in there must be pulling your leg.

I was just approved for it and it hit my reports already with a balance plus a SP only.

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

SP
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
SP

All my SCT's have been soft pulls.

Message 4 of 11
04Cobra
Frequent Contributor

@corymcd88 wrote:

SP. Co-branded VISA ones are HP even with a SCT

Discover $21k | Venture $20k | Quicksilver $15k | NICU Rewards MC $13.5k | Costco $14.5k | Citi Costco $12.5k | Chase Sapphire Reserve $10k | Barclay Apple $9.6k | Best Buy MC $10k | Merrick Bank Visa (formerly Hooters) $2.6k |
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Comentity doesn't like me. So the sct doesn't like me.
Message 6 of 11
jbsea
Established Contributor

I think that Pop up's have to be a soft pull.  You did not authorize a HP.  You have to apply for a HP

Amex Gold / Amex Platinum / Amex Marriott Brilliant/ Amex BCP/ Capital One Venture (AU) / Capital One Savor One/ Discover / NFCU Cash Rewards / BOA Unlimited Cash Rewards / NFCU GO Rewards (AU) / Amex EDP / NFCU Flagship Rewards / Chase Freedom (AU) / Capital One QuickSilver / Citi Costco (AU) / Amex Delta
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jbsea wrote:

I think that Pop up's have to be a soft pull.  You did not authorize a HP.  You have to apply for a HP

Not true at all.  The co branded Comenity Visas are HPs and they can be from a pop-up

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the pop up about a week ago and it was a SP for me

Message 9 of 11
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Comenity CSRs have zero understanding of the difference between a hard pull and soft pull, or credit freezes, or the difference between Experian and Equifax. So Take what they say with a grain of salt.
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.