Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overstock SCT

tag
DoroLucky
Valued Contributor

Overstock SCT

So I am on Overstock and was just testing so see if I'll get the pre-approval pop-up and I did. If I decline now, would I get it in the future if I really need it? I'm going to be relocating soon and will need furniture, household items, etc. Or is this it? 

Also, did I read that it is a SP? THANKS!

TCL= $172,800
6-7-16: EQ 683 EX 713 TU 715
10-12-16 EQ 685 EX 706 TU 702 12-19-16 EQ 683 EX 704 TU 701 and CHILLING ON ICE...BRRRRR!
In the garden as of 6-7-16, I've been really really BADDDDD Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
VegasMom
Regular Contributor

Re: Overstock SCT

I'm not sure if I declined it or just x'd out, but I didn't accept and have since gotten email reminders and a preapproval letter in the mail.
Message 2 of 6
DoroLucky
Valued Contributor

@VegasMom wrote:
I'm not sure if I declined it or just x'd out, but I didn't accept and have since gotten email reminders and a preapproval letter in the mail.

Thanks. You're right because the same thing happened with VS and I never took the offer via mail or the SCT. I didn't get any emails but I did get a preapproval mailer. I have other cards so I may never use Overstock. Just wanted to see if I still remember how to do it since reading about it about a year ago lol. Another thing, Comenity scares me so I will stay away LOL. Come to think of it, I've never gotten credit via SCT. 

TCL= $172,800
10-12-16 EQ 685 EX 706 TU 702 12-19-16 EQ 683 EX 704 TU 701 and CHILLING ON ICE...BRRRRR!
In the garden as of 6-7-16, I've been really really BADDDDD Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@DoroLucky wrote:

So I am on Overstock and was just testing so see if I'll get the pre-approval pop-up and I did. If I decline now, would I get it in the future if I really need it? I'm going to be relocating soon and will need furniture, household items, etc. Or is this it? 

Also, did I read that it is a SP? THANKS!

I got the Victorias Secret pop up and did not sign up for the card.  After a day or twp I got it again so I took advantage since I like their products and it was $750 which is more than enough for me. I have never gotten any more pop ups since Victorias Secret and Overstock. I signed up for the Overstock because it had a $12,000 CL and I do like shopping Overstock. Don't plan on any more SCT cards.  I'm ok and will use the two I have but if Comentiy takes them, so what.  I will just use my Visa.

Message 4 of 6
DoroLucky
Valued Contributor

Comenity seems to be a villain 'round these parts LOL
TCL= $172,800

Message 5 of 6
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

The pop up reappeared for me a few weeks after I first got it. So just because you say no now doesn't necessarily mean it will never reappear. Mine was a soft pull only when I accepted.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.