cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overstock Store Cli - make it report without usage?

tag
taxi818
Super Contributor

Re: Overstock Store Cli - make it report without usage?

@SunriseEarth wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

Hello everyone. ive had my overstock store credit card. and ive yet to use it once. tried to jump in on the bandwagon. when they were generous. however i only got a 600 dollar limit at the time.

since ive not used it. it has not reported. not even once. how can i make it report without buying anything?. every month since ive had it. i hit luv button and get a 500 spot. but only reported when i got new account. any advice from the fabulous fico forum??

OP, I made an edit to your headline with the topic move to the main CC forum, to help other members seeking out similar information.

As has been said, Commenity often won't report CLIs unless a balance posts.   However, I've noticed that VS has updated for me without purchases for my last two CLIs (in those cases, I've made a small purchase later and paid off to keep a zero statement balance).   

@sunrise. Thanks 

everyone else 

i just got message from overstock about my wounded warrior donation. Wth. 

Thank you for shopping with Overstock.com. We are sorry to inform you that your recent order, 151076124, was cancelled. Unfortunately, we lacked necessary information needed to process your order.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Sincerely,

Overstock.com

Message 11 of 23
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

@taxi818 wrote:

@SunriseEarth wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

Hello everyone. ive had my overstock store credit card. and ive yet to use it once. tried to jump in on the bandwagon. when they were generous. however i only got a 600 dollar limit at the time.

since ive not used it. it has not reported. not even once. how can i make it report without buying anything?. every month since ive had it. i hit luv button and get a 500 spot. but only reported when i got new account. any advice from the fabulous fico forum??

OP, I made an edit to your headline with the topic move to the main CC forum, to help other members seeking out similar information.

As has been said, Commenity often won't report CLIs unless a balance posts.   However, I've noticed that VS has updated for me without purchases for my last two CLIs (in those cases, I've made a small purchase later and paid off to keep a zero statement balance).   

Not

@sunrise. Thanks 

everyone else 

Thank you for shopping with Overstock.com. We are sorry to inform you that your recent order, 151076124, was cancelled. Unfortunately, we lacked necessary information needed to process your order.

Sincerely,

Overstock.com

Not sure what that means. You may have to buy an item after all. Just find something really inexpensive (socks?) to purchase for the first time and so your new CL can report. Sorry the previous angle didn't work.

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 12 of 23
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Anomalous wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

@SunriseEarth wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

Not

@sunrise. Thanks 

everyone else 

Sincerely,

Overstock.com

Not sure what that means. You may have to buy an item after all. Just find something really inexpensive (socks?) to purchase for the first time and so your new CL can report. Sorry the previous angle didn't work.

Yes looks like I can donate when I make purchases. No problem. 

Message 13 of 23
elim
Senior Contributor

@taxi818 wrote:

@Anomalous wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

@SunriseEarth wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

Not

@sunrise. Thanks 

everyone else 

Sincerely,

Overstock.com

The next time you need someting just find a great deal on OS. 

Message 14 of 23
taxi818
Super Contributor

@elim wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

@Anomalous wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

@SunriseEarth wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

Not

@sunrise. Thanks 

everyone else 

Sincerely,

Overstock.com

The next time you need someting just find a great deal on OS. 

Well I just ordered nice wallet. And money clip. 15 bucks. Plus 5 to wounded warrior. 20 spot total to get it to report. 

Message 15 of 23
eddie84
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the tips guys and I was able to donate to Wounded Warriors just fine.  Now to wait and let it post.

Message 16 of 23
taxi818
Super Contributor

@eddie84 wrote:

Thanks for the tips guys and I was able to donate to Wounded Warriors just fine.  Now to wait and let it post.

So was I yesterday. The email came this morning as no purchase with my donation. 

Message 17 of 23
eddie84
Valued Contributor

@taxi818 wrote:

@eddie84 wrote:

So was I yesterday. The email came this morning as no purchase with my donation. 

Ah crap..  Guess I'll be getting the same email then. lol  Smiley Tongue

Message 18 of 23
taxi818
Super Contributor

I think my amount was too low yesterday. Just 1 dollar. I was going to edit it to 10. But when I got email . I just bought wallet and donated 5 

Message 19 of 23
eddie84
Valued Contributor

^ I'll do that next after I receive that email.  Thanks.

Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.