Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overstock and Khols inquires CLI

tag
yoyo
Established Contributor

Overstock and Khols inquires CLI

Happy turkey..in Aug I got a Fico alert on my Transunion...an inquiry from Khols..from hitting the love button too much...they told me the thought it was fraud since someone was requsting a cli a couple of times per week. Well this morning i got an alert from Overstock..i hit this button quite often. Won't it again anytime soon. Didn't get the increase from overstock yet. Ive always got the $200 cli but it stoop in Aug. Just wanted you guys to know you might get dinged.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Overstock and Khols inquires CLI

@yoyo wrote:
Happy turkey..in Aug I got a Fico alert on my Transunion...an inquiry from Khols..from hitting the love button too much...they told me the thought it was fraud since someone was requsting a cli a couple of times per week. Well this morning i got an alert from Overstock..i hit this button quite often. Won't it again anytime soon. Didn't get the increase from overstock yet. Ive always got the $200 cli but it stoop in Aug. Just wanted you guys to know you might get dinged.

Thanks for sharing this. 

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks so much!

Message 3 of 4
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

thanks for telling us. Yes,CCC are starting to take the smack down on us fico peeps that constantly hit the button, me included awhile back. I quit asking all together myself.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.